• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Savannah the zebra!

Rosie

Bells
Switch
0954-1692-9304
Mailbox
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (59) +
Savannah2.gif
As much as I love her, I just don't have room for her :'( I want her to go to a good home, so I'm not asking for any bells. If you're interested, please let me know. I'll be deciding who gets her as soon as she notifies me of moving (working on time travelling her out).

Good luck!

Last edited:
I want her :) im looking for a normal that suits me so if She is somebodys dreamy DONT pick me! I have so far tried Maple, Sydney, Gladys and Lily. Savanah is one of my favourite normals so i want her but if i realise She isnt the rigth for me i have to let her move.just wanted you to know My thougths about her.

I want her :) im looking for a normal that suits me so if She is somebodys dreamy DONT pick me! I have so far tried Maple, Sydney, Gladys and Lily. Savanah is one of my favourite normals so i want her but if i realise She isnt the rigth for me i have to let her move.just wanted you to know My thougths about her.
Thank you, I'll definitely consider you :)

AH!! I have been looking for Savannah everywhere! I lost my merengue a while back and savannah is the closest normal I'd want in my town. She's gorgeous! And I thought long and hard about her! She'll be going to a good home with me... I rarely time travel now because if I lost any of my other babies... I'd be heartbroken! Anywayy!!! Thank you and I hopeee you consider me ^.^

Oh man I had Savannah in Wild world it would be nice to have her again(I cried when Savannah moved out on wild world)

AH!! I have been looking for Savannah everywhere! I lost my merengue a while back and savannah is the closest normal I'd want in my town. She's gorgeous! And I thought long and hard about her! She'll be going to a good home with me... I rarely time travel now because if I lost any of my other babies... I'd be heartbroken! Anywayy!!! Thank you and I hopeee you consider me ^.^
Aww, we'll since you really want her and you lost a villager (I know how that feels), you can have her :) you'll have to wait until I time travel her out but hopefully she'll be ready today c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You deserve her better Than i do. Good luck ^_^
That's so nice. Thank you for applying Ida :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I had Savannah in Wild world it would be nice to have her again(I cried when Savannah moved out on wild world)
Thank you Sej, but I have decided on esweeny. Thanks for applying though, and I hope you find her :)

Aww, we'll since you really want her and you lost a villager (I know how that feels), you can have her :) you'll have to wait until I time travel her out but hopefully she'll be ready today c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's so nice. Thank you for applying Ida :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Sej, but I have decided on esweeny. Thanks for applying though, and I hope you find her :)

Thank you so much!!!!! :D

You can just inbox me when she is ready to move! Thank you so much again! You have no idea how happy this makes me! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

You deserve her better Than i do. Good luck ^_^
thank you so much! that is so kind!

Back