Shop 💕SANRIO ITEMS💕 (no my melody/chelsea)

oddbear

why he so scrunkly
Bells
Switch
5376-1481-6904
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (10) +

Attachments

• 98FAE313-A48F-47F9-A9A0-F8481977A8F7.jpeg
    98FAE313-A48F-47F9-A9A0-F8481977A8F7.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 785A5D35-B0C2-4B68-B3FA-22F0D262B6DD.jpeg
    785A5D35-B0C2-4B68-B3FA-22F0D262B6DD.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
i'd like to place an order, RIP chelsea
could i get the whole Cinnamoroll set, as well as the Keroppi shirt, red striped socks, Keroppi cake, and tranquil bridge? i think it would come to 30 TBT? but if the order is too large i understand lol, thank you for doing this :)

hiya!! i'd like to order the cinnamoroll jacket, outfit, and shoes please! also, i was wondering if you offer the cinnamoroll hat as well? if so, i would love to order that too! thank you very much! 🖤

i'd like to place an order, RIP chelsea
could i get the whole Cinnamoroll set, as well as the Keroppi shirt, red striped socks, Keroppi cake, and tranquil bridge? i think it would come to 30 TBT? but if the order is too large i understand lol, thank you for doing this :)
i have everything ready now :)
i realized i may have left out some items that i can get from the RV (the cinnamoroll hat in this case) but you can just pay me the same amount :)
what’s your FC? also would you like to pick them up or for me to drop them off?
Post automatically merged:

it comes out to 30 TBT (you’re getting the cinnamoroll hat free because i messed up lol)

i have everything ready now :)
i realized i may have left out some items that i can get from the RV (the cinnamoroll hat in this case) but you can just pay me the same amount :)
what’s your FC? also would you like to pick them up or for me to drop them off?
my FC is in my profile. i tried adding the one in your profile but it doesn't work, could you check it again? also, i would prefer you to drop off the items, thank you

my FC is in my profile. i tried adding the one in your profile but it doesn't work, could you check it again? also, i would prefer you to drop off the items, thank you
i think i just needed to add you as a friend first
try it again- it should work this time :)

ok it did have a typo :,)
i thought i put the right one turns out i did it wrong lol
i just changed it
sorry for the inconvenience :(

ok it did have a typo :,)
i thought i put the right one turns out i did it wrong lol
i just changed it
sorry for the inconvenience :(
it's alright lol
i have you added now, i will open the gate
Post automatically merged:

@oddbear
actually, would pickup be fine? my ground is covered with stuff, sorry

hiya!! i'd like to order the cinnamoroll jacket, outfit, and shoes please! also, i was wondering if you offer the cinnamoroll hat as well? if so, i would love to order that too! thank you very much! 🖤
your order is ready now if you are available :)
do you want to pick up the items or should i drop them off?
your total is 8 TBT :)

Back