Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Yeesh. I'm just ordering them on eBay for ?9.90!

Did you double check those? As I had a look at the link you posted on another thread and that price is only for 2 random cards as it's the Japanese pack :( unless that's what you were wanting obviously. In which case ignore this ;)

How do I invite the villagers to my town? The only options there are, are give me something, and visit in RV? Am I being stupid?? ;;

How do I invite the villagers to my town? The only options there are, are give me something, and visit in RV? Am I being stupid?? ;;

You have to ask to visit their RV, then you will get the option to move them in.

Keep in mind that even at the RV you prob can't invite anyone today since the countdown is today. You can't invite villagers to move in during special events.

Keep in mind that even at the RV you prob can't invite anyone today since the countdown is today. You can't invite villagers to move in during special events.
I have the date changed to after new years

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it like just by chance that you get the option or?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have to ask to visit their RV, then you will get the option to move them in.
Thanks it worked!!

Last edited:
Did you double check those? As I had a look at the link you posted on another thread and that price is only for 2 random cards as it's the Japanese pack :( unless that's what you were wanting obviously. In which case ignore this ;)

Yeah, @Bcat told me. There is actually one that sells all 6 for ?11.00, here.

Contacted GAME again and they are sending me a replacement. Which is fine, but man I hate waiting so long...

Did everyone who ordered from GAME finally get them? If you haven't yet that's crazy.

Wow. I'm very glad I didn't bother with GAME. The ones I got on eBay were a bit pricey but at least I can be assured I'm getting them.

I don't know why anyone would buy through GAME if you can buy them locally. If I were in the UK I'd order from Nintendo's site.

When I pre-ordered from GAME, it wasn't available for pre-order in any local shops.
Only a week after the cards were released (and GAME had just told me they had packaged my items I could order locally.
I decided to wait for the ones I had already paid for.

I still haven't gotten mine. I tried asking for a refund through chat, but even though I confirmed the order number and address, they wouldn't talk to me because my fianc? was the one to place the order. So I'll have him ask for a refund today. Really, really extremely pissed off that I didn't get my cards when I preordered them November 16. I deserve them, ffs. I'll only accept a replacement if they send me a tracking number.

I am seriously wondering how GAME even exists with their horrible practices and service. I ended up finding someone selling them on eBay, and paid a little more due to shipping costs. I got them in last week, and out of curiosity went back to GAMES site and noticed they still have not fixed the international ordering issues. Not even surprised. That company is a joke, imo.

I saw someone on tumblr today who was complaining because they finally got their refund for never being sent their product. I really don't want to pay $30 for a set of them, so I'm keeping my eye out on eBay.

Finally got a refund. Turns out they never shipped the cards because they were out of stock. I preordered on November 16. Got an email saying they were shipped. But they were never shipped.

People who didn't preorder still ended up getting their cards. You all suck, by the way. Jk.

If the refund doesn't go through, you bet I'm going to take some serious action.

I am seething.

I ordered mine from the UK Nintendo Store, they came within three days. I would try getting them there, I'm not sure if it's the same in other countries. There is a limit on how many packs you can buy (one per customer).

I'm in the US. They don't ship internationally. Now I'll never get them. Not paying $40 for them on eBay. What makes me the most angry is that people who didn't preorder got theirs but mine were out of stock?! What the hell?!

Makes me want to stop playing this stupid game.

I'm in the US. They don't ship internationally. Now I'll never get them. Not paying $40 for them on eBay. What makes me the most angry is that people who didn't preorder got theirs but mine were out of stock?! What the hell?!

Makes me want to stop playing this stupid game.

I'm probably going to bite the bullet later today. I'm eyeing a bid that ends tonight that's currently got them for $21 or I have another seller who just wants $30 for them all outright.

I knew GAME were cheesing their customers, so I resorted to buying japanese versions of the cards on Ebay. 30 dollars for all six seems reasonable to me since each of them are like 5 dollars, plus harder for U.S. citizens to buy because it's not available here, only UK and Japan. It's cheaper if you buy them with free economy shipping. If you really, really, want them right away it's going to cost another extra 10 dollars I believe.

Last edited:
Back