• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

I only place around me that has Welcome Amiibo cards is Toys R Us. Not even Walmart, Target or Game Stop had them. THey didnt even send those places Series 4 :c

Nintendo haven't done well with this release I don't think. Over here, the cards have been out of stock more than they've been in.
In the end I just went and traded for the ones I needed, we only get 3 to a pack so it's extra hard :(

i ordered them pretty early on and they shipped november 30th (my birthday actually aha...) but they haven't arrived yet. i live in california for reference. good thing i haven't even been playing and have finals to focus on.

Honestly I just wish their system worked a bit more like UPS, that way you can track where it actually is. We would have a better sense of security.
I look back everyday at my order and just see "Shipped", Im not really aware of where it could be.
I sort of hope that they at least arrive before Christmas, so I can gift my 2 extra packs to some friends.

So, here's a question; how long do you guys think these will be sold? I know they're limited edition.

So, here's a question; how long do you guys think these will be sold? I know they're limited edition.

Well they sold out again online, who knows when they will restock next.
At least through the holiday season most likely.
I wonder if they will make anymore limited edition cards in the future.

Idk I snatched em while I could

I'm ok with not getting them before Christmas, I thought I'd wait until the new year for the hype to die down I just wish we knew how long these would be in stores >.<

I'm ok with not getting them before Christmas, I thought I'd wait until the new year for the hype to die down I just wish we knew how long these would be in stores >.<

Yeah I still don't have them. They've just shipped last week. That's all the info I have lol.

Yeah I still don't have them. They've just shipped last week. That's all the info I have lol.

at least yours shipped. They canceled mine. Game.uk sucks they treat all their international customers like crap

God damn it, I wish Game didn't ship internationally.

Nobody in the UK can get them because everyone from other countries are snapping them up....
Can't they just order it directly from Nintendo if they live in UK? Everything is in stock on there.

Can't they just order it directly from Nintendo if they live in UK? Everything is in stock on there.

They haven't been. I put in an order while the welcome amiibo cards were were in stock, supposidly. Had to cancel my order as it turned out they actually didn't have the stock.

Agree, the cards have never gone out of stock on Nintendo.com. But -- they limit one per customer and if you don't order more stuff the shipping probably makes it expensive. I would prefer to be able to walk into a store and buy a pack myself. But this is on Nintendo for controlling quantity tbh. It's their favorite thing to do since forever.

Agree, the cards have never gone out of stock on Nintendo.com. But -- they limit one per customer and if you don't order more stuff the shipping probably makes it expensive. I would prefer to be able to walk into a store and buy a pack myself. But this is on Nintendo for controlling quantity tbh. It's their favorite thing to do since forever.

Yep and it have spread to many other retailers too @.@ I mean, c'mon there are 100 cards in each series and they are blind packs, when do they expect players to finish the whole series if they limit only 3-5 pack per costumer/order? #.# NA Nintendo don't even sell them.

Last edited:
at least yours shipped. They canceled mine. Game.uk sucks they treat all their international customers like crap

Yeah my first order got cancelled. Took the second try for it to ship.

I ordered mine from the nintendo.co.uk store, about ?7 with the postage but all fine, arrived quickly too. I feel for those who can't get the cards, and it's a bit shady on Games front. Then again, nintendo are terrible for stock and creating these problems.

I pre-ordered mine and they still haven't come, I'm starting to get a little worried. :/

Were they marked shipped yet? They ship everything surface and holiday mail is slowing everything down. When I buy used books from the UK that go surface it can take up to 3 weeks.

I preordered mine on 11/11 and they supposedly shipped on the 30th, but they haven't arrived yet. I don't know if I should contact Game yet or not since it is the holidays and they are coming from overseas.

Got mine yesterday in the mail. :D
So it took about a week since the 'shipped' email!

P.S. I was checking up on it almost everyday via the online chat with customer service, making sure my order was fine and going to ship since the first order was cancelled.
On my 3rd time chatting with them, the agent told me the shipping was delayed because they were still trying to get the Black Friday orders out. I got the shipped email a couple of days after that chat.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday in the mail. :D
So it took about a week since the 'shipped' email!

P.S. I was checking up on it almost everyday via the online chat with customer service, making sure my order was fine and going to ship since the first order was cancelled.
On my 3rd time chatting with them, the agent told me the shipping was delayed because they were still trying to get the Black Friday orders out. I got the shipped email a couple of days after that chat.
Are you in the UK or did you get yours shipped to the US?

Back