• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Samus Signature

Lewis

Bells
Samussignature.png

Thanks to Tyeforce for help with the text ^^

evilpancakes said:
Dude, you are like the Davinci with siggys
I wouldn't say so, Go too wiifriends and check out Maniac's sigs. They're godlike.

Anyways, I love it. You've improved highly. 9.5/10 (And this is coming from a strict reviewer ^_^)

Nikoking said:
evilpancakes said:
Dude, you are like the Davinci with siggys
I wouldn't say so, Go too wiifriends and check out Maniac's sigs. They're godlike.

Anyways, I love it. You've improved highly. 9.5/10 (And this is coming from a strict reviewer ^_^)
Thank you very much, I appreciate it ^^

Colors are bad, render is over-blended(lost in the background), effects are generic, bad lighting, text isn't as atrocious as last time but still bad, and what's with pointless squares in the corner?

I'd suggest looking up some tutorials or something. Learn some new techniques.

.bored said:
Colors are bad, render is over-blended(lost in the background), effects are generic, bad lighting, text isn't as atrocious as last time but still bad, and what's with pointless squares in the corner?
The 'pointless squares' are my signature brush.

I don't really think you need a personal touch in each of your sigs with the horribly noticeable text.

iknorite? It's not like he's going to get any from this group of skill-lacking noobs.

Also, I love how the only thing you do is reply with a question Lewis.

Back