• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling S> CHEAP Hairbow/tiara wigs, Gold Watering cans, [Offline]

Razzy

I'm a guy.
Bells
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello!

This is my first time ever posting a selling thread but I wanted to get rid of a few things and not just throw them away.

What I have:

Items
4R6xs.jpg
Golden watering cans - 200k

4R6yM.jpg
Toy Hammer - 30k

4R6A8.jpg
Hair bow wigs - 99 k special!

4R6B7.jpg
Tiara hair x13 - 110k

Prices are negotiable !
Important! Please leave your Town name when you place your order!!

I will visit your town, so please leave your gates open after I confirm your order

I'm not sure how much everything should go for, but I'll most likely accept any offer you give.
Thanks!

Animal Crossers served:
Snow
Kaiivee
sally kang
electra
Kuro
mrreow
Luciamew
Pallycake
Selwylde

Attachments

• 4R6C9.jpg
    4R6C9.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Golden watering can, no idea on price ? 200k or is that too low ?

No way awesome ! Thanks so much ! I'll add you now, your town or mine ? :)

How much would you want for a hair bow wig? One of my alt chars really needs some freaky hair! Are you looking for anything in trade? I've got lots of streetpass items and other stuff too.

No way awesome ! Thanks so much ! I'll add you now, your town or mine ? :)
I'll come over to yours! Theres hardly any gravel to drop items at mine. haha. added your FC. Let me know when gates are open!

How about a couple of balloons and some other streetpass stuff for one wig? (definitely a tweeter & bubble wand, not sure what i have in the way of pinwheels right now) Any colors you like best?

mm that's a little high for a hairbow wig to me :/

Really? I thought it was a bit cheap. Saw some sellign for 500k OAO ?

If you want one for 100k thats fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about a couple of balloons and some other streetpass stuff for one wig? (definitely a tweeter & bubble wand, not sure what i have in the way of pinwheels right now) Any colors you like best?

I do like blue/black/red/pink !

blue red and pink I can do!

also, ha, I just txted my friend that I might have a wig for my alt and she asked if I could buy one for her for 120k? So 2 wigs for 120 plus a bunch of stuff? I need to go grab it out of my museum and then I can trade.

Really? I thought it was a bit cheap. Saw some sellign for 500k OAO ?

If you want one for 100k thats fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do like blue/black/red/pink !

really? i've seen a lot cheaper. but i guess it depends on the seller. 100k sounds fine

blue red and pink I can do!

also, ha, I just txted my friend that I might have a wig for my alt and she asked if I could buy one for her for 120k? So 2 wigs for 120 plus a bunch of stuff? I need to go grab it out of my museum and then I can trade.
Sure! just give me a few mins to get ready!

Back