Shop rykers house cleaning [OPEN][Gracie items!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your blue hydrangea, tweeter, and both your bubble wands for 300k? (Tweeter = 150k, Bubble wands = 70k Blue hydrangea = 10k)

I have to go soon, so if you could maybe reserve those for me that would be great ^^ If you don't do reserves that's OK. But I won't be gone for long.

Last edited:
Your blue hydrangea, tweeter, and both your bubble wands for 300k? (Tweeter = 150k, Bubble wands = 70k Blue hydrangea = 10k)

I have to go soon, so if you could maybe reserve those for me that would be great ^^ If you don't do reserves that's OK. But I won't be gone for long.

I can do all but one bubble wand

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I can add another blue hydrangea

That's OK, and yes I'll take the other blue hydrangea c: 240k for all?

What are you offering for the full mermaid set?

I'm bad with prices.

alright i added you. just let me know when you add and open your gates and your town name. grabbing your items now.

Okay!:)

I'll be 5 minutes, my town's full of fake grass, fake flowers and paths and there is literally NO WHERE you can dtop things, so let me make room.

Also my town name is Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back