• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ryan's I'm a cop you idiot mafia.[Night 1] Game Restart!

I've been doctor my role didn't change and some idiot went for me hahaha doctor went to the stingiest person

I'll play.

You can't. We started.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 1!

Sid2125 was surrounded be bad guys. The bad guys took out there guns and shot him.

-------------

Sid2125 the townie was killed

--------------

Please cast your vote ASAP. Day will send when all votes are cast

Sid2125 was surrounded be bad guys. The bad guys took out there guns and shot him.

OK rip Sid fo realz. I'll just reveal that I'm still the cop and I inspected Sid2125 last night. Obviously it didn't work in my favor, but yeah. We're at a MYLO now. Aerious and me are the blues (unless scum counterclaims doc for some reason LOL), and the rest of you guys are all considered for lynch. This is going to be difficult :rolleyes:

Though if there are any cop counterclaims, that would be nice. I like a challenge :cool:

Seriously tho wrong move if we didn't lynch scum today we lose you shouldn't have done that. I'm going to claim down now.
Especially I don't wanna talk about what happen yesterday making alibis the next day they pretend that we are cool what the frig

Ready to claim and I'm not afraid of anything because I don't care anymore and you all guys rc so obviously townie. Same as the previous game before ryan knew that he made a mistake 2 cops

I have a feling that he just swap 4 players (lazybutt detected)

Not all players were swapped. I will not say how many were because that will ruin the game.

Well there's Berry.. & Shiny, and Cap again. I have a feeling Berry could've been the one swapped, so I'll just vote for her and get this over with.

##Vote: BerryPop

Ryan it's already obvious (common sense) you chould have jusst scramble everything oh well. Possible Doc or cop will die tomorrow if we mislynch I dunno what happen if the cop dies doc just protect the cop.

##vote:ShinySandwish
I'm thinking that she been swap and a townie player before Ryan restarted the game.

Berry, cap and shiny speak

- - - Post Merge - - -

*tonight

It would've been nicer if everyone was swapped. Restart take #3 anyone? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

^that isn't meant to be taken seriously

- - - Post Merge - - -

##vote:ShinySandwish
I'm thinking that she been swap and a townie player before Ryan restarted the game.
/QUOTE]
Shiny was scum before the restart fyi. Right Shiny? :)

Back