Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could I please visit cece's RV? It'll have to be sometime in the next few hours though.

My friend code is:
3840-6953-8804

Hey I saw that you are selling Margie's Pic! I would love to buy it!

Hey! Could I please visit cece's RV? It'll have to be sometime in the next few hours though.

My friend code is:
3840-6953-8804
Certainly! I’m doing a few trades first but I’ll let you know ASAP.
Hey I saw that you are selling Margie's Pic! I would love to buy it!

Awesome! I’m doing a few trades but I’ll let you know when I’m ready! :)

Hello again! idk if I can buy these because they're not in stock, but if I can, I'd like to get the green gingham shorts, green loafers, red striped socks and suspenders shirt for 10 TBT from Toby's RV? :D

Awesome! I’m doing a few trades but I’ll let you know when I’m ready! :)

Ok! Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does 2 tbt sound good?

Hello again! idk if I can buy these because they're not in stock, but if I can, I'd like to get the green gingham shorts, green loafers, red striped socks and suspenders shirt for 10 TBT from Toby's RV? :D
Yup, I can do that! the in stock thing just means i have them on hand and don't have to order them :) I'll shoot you a vm when they're ready :)

Last edited:

OK cool! Not to rush you though but it'll have to be within the next hour and after that I won't be online for a few days. There might be a bit of time later in the day but only like 10 minutes if I can get on.

I'll buy your cloud-making machine and Kiki and Lala/Cinnamoroll Wall right now, but I'd like to order the Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and sofa; and the Cinnamoroll tray.

OK cool! Not to rush you though but it'll have to be within the next hour and after that I won't be online for a few days. There might be a bit of time later in the day but only like 10 minutes if I can get on.

I’m on now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy your cloud-making machine and Kiki and Lala/Cinnamoroll Wall right now, but I'd like to order the Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and sofa; and the Cinnamoroll tray.

Ok! I’ll get started on that for you :) did you want that to be in one order or separate? :)

Yea I'll get them all at once. I'd also like these
af93d2fa3c.png

What's the total looking like? Something like 30tbt?

I’m on now :)

Do I need your friend code to visit your town? I'm pretty sure I do, becaus it doesn't show up in the faraway towns list.

EDIT: Disregard that post. I just saw the friend code :/

I still can't join though because I don't think you've put in my code...

Last edited:
Hello! :) I'm interested in ordering a full set of the pompompurin items, and was wondering how many bells that would be? Thanks! :)

Hi, idk how exactly trades on here work bc I just joined. I'm interested in whatever Hello Kitty stuff you have though. Er....how would this work? :''')

Hi all! Just a few announcements:

* NEW: Lottie and Tom Nook! I will add these to the shop momentarily!
* All trades are now taking place in Teacake, and as such, the rules have changed a bit, so please review them!
* Cleaned up the shop a little. More spoilers, yay!
* I will be working on orders tonight.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :) I'm interested in ordering a full set of the pompompurin items, and was wondering how many bells that would be? Thanks! :)

is 12tbt ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to tbt! In order to trade, you'll want to add my friendcode (sidebar) and provide yours, then go to the Train Station and search for a faraway town and click on Teacake when i say my gates are open. I usually charge two tbt (the little bells under your username) per item! Let me know if that works for you and I'll get as many items as you can afford :)

yoo
would i be able to get pompompurin shoes, cinnamon roll shoes, kiki and lala bed, and a wii u :D

is 15 tbt okay?

ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back