• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I order the Cinnamoroll Tray, Kiki and Lala Table, and the Kiki and Lala Pin and Wand for 15 tbt?

Ohhh okay! Thank you. I want to order the full Pompompurin set. Is 15 tbt alright? :0

Hey! Can i get everything in cece's rv plus all of the Marie Clothing!? I counted that as 18 items, so how about 36 tbt?

o u o Hello! I'd like to order the Shoji bench, Tranquil Bridge, Cinnamoroll Sofa, Perfume Bottles and Hello Kitty Floor. Please let me know what this comes out to, thank you!

Hello! Can I please order kerokero hair pin, hello kitty hat and dress, Kiki hair pin and my melody hat? I can play what you think is fair c:

Hey, could I get a polka-dot wall, pink wood floor and Lottie's bun? I'll pay whatever you ask for it :)

Hello :)
I would like the following if I may
-Toby set
-Kiki and lala wand
-My melody wall
-sacks of money
-sales graph

Total 32 tbt two for each item
Can pay more if you'd like. Friend code is on sidebar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back