• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Here's the rumor T on tomorrow's episode:

Katya is heavily criticized by Santino and they get into an argument. (If you didn't already know, Santino has recently blocked Katya on Twitter.) Katya and Kennedy end up in the bottom two with Kennedy outperforming Katya, resulting in her elimination.

I'm #TeamGinger btw, and I want Violet to go home ASAP.

Last edited:

Katya is heavily criticized by Santino and they get into an argument. (If you didn't already know, Santino has recently blocked Katya on Twitter.) Katya and Kennedy end up in the bottom two with Kennedy outperforming Katya, resulting in her elimination.

So he's a guest judge? Thanks for the T though :3

#TeamViolet #TeamPearl

ayyy, nooo! :c That makes me so sad. But it's nice to know that
Santino is still around. I was worried when he disappeared, and I still don't know what happened with him. Not that I was a fan of his judging...in fact I never agreed with anything he said. But he seems like a nice guy.

ayyy, nooo! :c That makes me so sad. But it's nice to know that
Santino is still around. I was worried when he disappeared, and I still don't know what happened with him. Not that I was a fan of his judging...in fact I never agreed with anything he said. But he seems like a nice guy.

I looked him up and thought he was pretty cool. I agree I just didn't see the point of him being on the show but I kind of do miss him. I'd pick him over Ross or Carson in a heartbeat.

@the T: Awh.

Anyways. I've been trying to get my entire family to get used to the idea of Latrice Royale to officiate my wedding. I've got the deposit ready and this will happen Asian family.

Double post.

Anyone else going to DragCon? I have an extra bed in my hotel if y'all wanna save some cash.

Last edited:
If I were to ever get married, I'd want Latrice to officiate my wedding. And I wish I could go to DragCon, but I'm two states away and have graduation coming up.

I found a video Violet posted where her skirt comes up and you can see... Violet's Chachki. PM me if you wanna see it because I'm pretty sure I can't post it here.

I want to see Violet's Chachki lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg. I can't believe yesterday was a national holiday and I missed it.

Miss Gia Gunn's birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday to the queen of queens.

May she feel her oats in absolute Ecstasy and hopefully she didn't get any cheap, manly, or messy queens as gifts.

In Gia Gunn we trust, Amen.

RPDR-S6E11-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-8.jpg

I thought he blocked Katya because of the 'Santino is a cannibal' thing? Like he would block anyone that tweeted anything with the word Santino and cannibal in it, even those who defended him.

AND YES TEAM GINGER. I feel so sorry for her though! She must be going through a rough time right now :( Her grandfather recently died and I still see people giving her ****. Like, can we pause that for a few days??

I don't want Violet to go home, but imho Pearl should go home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to see Violet's Chachki lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg. I can't believe yesterday was a national holiday and I missed it.

Miss Gia Gunn's birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday to the queen of queens.

May she feel her oats in absolute Ecstasy and hopefully she didn't get any cheap, manly, or messy queens as gifts.

In Gia Gunn we trust, Amen.

RPDR-S6E11-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-8.jpg

Amen sister! pREACH

spoilers ahead

B47fzUL.png

Challenge: Create a new Hello Kitty character AND create a Hello Kitty Eleganza look
Winner: Violet Chachki
Bottom Two: Katya and Kennedy
Eliminated: Katya

Last edited:
AND YES TEAM GINGER. I feel so sorry for her though! She must be going through a rough time right now :( Her grandfather recently died and I still see people giving her ****. Like, can we pause that for a few days??

Oh I didn't even know about that. :C That's very sad. I agree people should respect that, but maybe they're like me and didn't know about it.

At the same time, I'm not a fan of Ginger, but I never criticize her on anything other than her behavior towards other queens. And that's something that you should always be prepared to be held accountable for.

RE: the spoilers

That sucks. I'm sad to see her go. But I feel better that these final queens are huge stars now, and they're going to have pretty nice careers to look forward to. I love Ru, I think he made a great show...and he continues to promote and support these artists, making you forget that this is a reality show, because it's superior to all the other reality shows in so many ways.

I thought he blocked Katya because of the 'Santino is a cannibal' thing? Like he would block anyone that tweeted anything with the word Santino and cannibal in it, even those who defended him.

I don't want Violet to go home, but imho Pearl should go home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amen sister! pREACH

First of all stop hating on Pearl calm down damn I'm just kidding. Violet is clearly top three along with Ginger (she should go). Hopefully Pearl makes top three

- - - Post Merge - - -

I disagree strongly if she leaves because she has more to offer than Kennedy.

Last edited:
First of all stop hating on Pearl calm down damn I'm just kidding. Violet is clearly top three along with Ginger (she should go). Hopefully Pearl makes top three

- - - Post Merge - - -

I disagree strongly if she leaves because she has more to offer than Kennedy.

I'm not hating on Pearl tho? I just feel like if she wins, she wouldn't do much with the title.

And it's pretty much guaranteed that she's top 3 so

I'm not hating on Pearl tho? I just feel like if she wins, she wouldn't do much with the title.

And it's pretty much guaranteed that she's top 3 so

I was just kidding I also agree though. The one that I see doing the most with the title would be Violet because she's truly talented. Ginger is just not too three quality to me since she was giving up on challenges that aren't for her. Pearls drag style is something different from past season and I truly love it.

Last edited:
I was just kidding I also agree though. The one that I see doing the most with the title would be Violet because she's truly talented. Ginger is just not too three quality to me since she was giving up on challenges that aren't for her. Pearls drag style is something different from past season and I truly love it.

Yea, Violet is probably the one who could make the most of the title, and Ginger DOES tend to shy away from challenges that aren't her thing.

The only thing that I disagree with what people say about Violet is that she walks the runway as good as Raja. Nobody can werk it on the runway like Raja. Raja had a confidence that would show in every step and you just knew that she was going to be queen.

IJS OMG NOBODY KILL ME ;_;

Back