Rumoured New Animal Crossing Game (To be Revieled During E3)

After how great Wild World was, and how bad City Folk was, I don't think I'll ever pick up a console Animal Crossing again. I know it started on the N64, but Animal Crossing is really much better suited as a handheld game.

While I definitely agree that AC is more fun handheld, I'll give another console version a shot. ACGC was awesome, and WW was awesome. CF sucked big, but it felt so half-assed. I think they could thrive with a more powerful HD console.

Did anyone look at the source? It's literally some guy on an IGN forum. Don't put any credibility into this.

not terrible interested in a wii u until the price drops or i have the other high dollar things i am saving for. :/
and i am not a fan of nonportable AC titles.

i probably WILL get a wii u, but not until a price drop which will probably be a long while.
oh, or if a new [not wind waker] legend of zelda game.

To be fair to IGN, they leaked the name of the new skill on RuneScape, called Divination, a few days before Jagex, the company that runs RuneScape, announced the name.

Meh, I'm more into the portable Animal Crossing games. Wish the WiiU had more games that interest me though, Animal Crossing would give me a reason to get one haha.

I think so too! I got the Wii version, but I rarely played it because it wasn't portable and I like to take my games on long trips. By the way, StiX, I love your signature!^^

I am really excited for the Wii U version! Although I think it is a little early for them to announce anything beyond maybe "We plan on it!" Still looking forward to whatever is announced :)

Lolwut? I feel kind of awkward being new and posting like I am an avid member. But, seriously? It's too close to AC:NL for talks of a Wii U version in my opinion. Although, I would be pleasantly surprised if this is true. :)

I would never buy a console animal crossing, which is why I didn't even care back when CF was announced. So I wouldn't care for a WiiU one either.

AC is a portable game in my opinion.

I highly doubt it. New leaf is just coming out internationally as e3 starts.

I'm not making the same "mistake" (not really a mistake, but AC:NL was the main reason for getting a 3ds) with the 3ds. Im not getting a wii u until "Animal Crossing U" comes out.

Nintendo WILL make a WiiU version. I doubt they will talk about it yet. But it has to be in development.

I have to say, if it has graphics like in NintendoLand, I will be a very happy person. It will be beautiful.

Anyways, the rumor from "my nintendo news" said the person with this information had some pretty far-fetched information. They also said this person supposedly works for nintendo in some way. So they might have heard Animal Crossing WiiU is being developed but I dont think they will talk about it when this game isnt even out yet. It would hurt sales

They should make the WiiU a vacation spot package we can visit with our NL characters. Amusement parks and other cool tourist attractions. And of course gift shops ;)

Meh, I'm more into the portable Animal Crossing games. Wish the WiiU had more games that interest me though, Animal Crossing would give me a reason to get one haha.

Ahaha I'm glad to see it's not just me who is more fond of the portable installments. I always like being able to carry my life around in my pocket as opposed to having to sit in one spot and play there. With portable ones, you can play it in your living room, outside under a tree, at a park, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Wii u version is just announced with nothing more than a trailer. Nintendo needs as much as possible for the Wii u lineup and even if the next Animal Crossing doesn't come out for a few years it's something for them to add to a list of upcoming games.

Well, if we do even get a trailer, I suppose we can expect at least a three year wait just as we did with New Leaf ahaha

Please no, not again. ~.~ AC:NL is probably the longest I have had to wait for any game. Been waiting since 2010.

Back