• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Rudy is leaving, I will TT so...

DeadGhostFire

Bells
Switch
4147-1306-7809
Feedback
100% (19) +
Yeah, If yoy want him, you can have him within an hour if you want, but I'll probably have him until tomorrow.

Ugh, I want him so badly, but I just got rid of him. I'll pay 10mil + 50TBT for you to hold him? If you can't, that's fine~

Last edited:
Ugh, I want him so badly, but I just got rid of him. I'll pay 10mil + 50TBT for you to hold him? If you can't, that's fine~

Sure. I can probably keep him for about a week, if you can cycle out 16(?) villagers in that time? If not I suppose I can just keep Time Traveling back...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love him would you give me time to cycle out someone ?

I'm sorry but bloopbloop replied first...

Well if that doesn't work I'll have room open tomorrow I haven't had him before so I'd just need to get muddy to move out.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'll try to get villagers cycled out ASAP! And, yes, it is 16 villagers :)

Back