{<RP>} The Goddess' Wishes {<RP>} [STARTED!]

Username: Bloobloop
Character name: Sakura
Race: Aonogian
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/WiYUlx8
Personality: Quiet and hard to break out her shell. Once you do, she starts to get more relaxed and silly, and becomes much friendlier. Becomes embarrassed very easily. Although she desparately tries to hide it (though not very well), she has low self esteem and believes her life is worth very little, if anything at all. Anything that hurts her emotionally, even small things, will make her want to die. She's observant and loves the people she cares about deeply. Very sweet. The very rare times she gets angry are scary ones.
Power: She can control water and ice. Not water vapor. She can only do it when she's concentrating, and breaking her out of it will cause all the water around her to fall and the ice to break.
Strengths [3 maximum]: She's fast, resourceful, and intelligent.
Flaws [3 minimum]: Her stamina is weak, she has a tendency to have nervous breakdowns when under intense pressure or fear, and has horrible sense of direction.
Other: She's rather small, only about 5 foot. Also, I'm REALLY EXCITED OMF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if that's too much, I can change it if you want

Last edited:
Username: Bloobloop
Character name: Sakura
Race: Aonogian
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/WiYUlx8
Personality: Quiet and hard to break out her shell. Once you do, she starts to get more relaxed and silly, and becomes much friendlier. Becomes embarrassed very easily. Although she desparately tries to hide it (though not very well), she has low self esteem and believes her life is worth very little, if anything at all. Anything that hurts her emotionally, even small things, will make her want to die. She's observant and loves the people she cares about deeply. Very sweet. The very rare times she gets angry are scary ones.
Power: She can control water and ice. Not water vapor. She can only do it when she's concentrating, and breaking her out of it will cause all the water around her to fall and the ice to break.
Strengths [3 maximum]: She's fast, resourceful, and intelligent.
Flaws [3 minimum]: Her stamina is weak, she has a tendency to have nervous breakdowns when under intense pressure or fear, and has horrible sense of direction.
Other: She's rather small, only about 5 foot. Also, I'm REALLY EXCITED OMF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if that's too much, I can change it if you want

It's okay, added to character list.

FINALLY YAS

Username: Nightmares
Character name: Yuki
Race: Philosphan (?)
Appearance: Long black hair, and bright green eyes.
Personality: Tries to restrict her emotions - is very easy to snap, though, due to her heated temper.
Animal shift:
Strengths [2 max]: Lightening fast, is good at scaring people into submission.
Flaws: [3 min]: Looses her temper too easily, isn't good at trusting people, extremely doubtful.
Other: idk m9

Last edited:
FINALLY YAS

Race: Philosphan (?)
Personality: Tries to restrict her emotions - is very easy to snap, though, due to her heated temper.
Animal shift:
Strengths [2 max]: Lightening fast, is good at scaring people into submission.
Flaws: [3 min]: Looses her temper too easily, isn't good at trusting people, extremely doubtful.
Other: idk m9

Sorry, but we have too many Philosphian's. You'll have to choose one of the other too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh! Sounds fun, can I reserve a spot? I'll change this post to a form later

Adding to reserve!

Race: Aonoglan
Personality: Tries to restrict her emotions - is very easy to snap, though, due to her short temper.
Power: Can move objects using her mind, but can only do this is short...bursts....idk
Strengths [3 maximum]: Lightening fast, is good as scaring people into submission.
Flaws [3 minimum]: Looses her temper too easily, isn't good at trusting people, extremely doubtful.
Other: FINE IM EXCITED

Last edited:
Race: Aonoglan
Personality: Tries to restrict her emotions - is very easy to snap, though, due to her short temper.
Power: Can move objects using her mind, but can only do this is short...bursts....idk
Strengths [3 maximum]: Lightening fast, is good as scaring people into submission.
Flaws [3 minimum]: Looses her temper too easily, isn't good at trusting people, extremely doubtful.
Other: FINE IM EXCITED

Adding to OP!

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Character name: Vick Braginski
Race: Mionion
Appearance:
y (2).jpgrussia.jpg He is albino and very tall
Personality: The son and heir of a very powerful corporate organisation, Vick is super rich and is feared among the common people as being a powerful, rich and crazy. Vick acts very zoned out most of the time, appearing very cute and friendly on the offset, but on the inside he is completely mental, and can flip into a mad man when threatened. He has violent tendencies that are very freaky and strange. He can change at the drop of a hat when offended and angered. He does have a soft side for animals however, which his family hate, keeping four pet hamsters in his scarf which he calls his ‘four dark devas of destruction.’
Strengths [4 maximum]: Very strong, wealthy, brave and powerful.
Flaws [6 minimum]: Psychotic, can sometimes be idiotic and gullible. Crazy, greedy and feels like he must honor his family.
Other: He is a homosexual, which he hides due to his strict and harsh family.
"I'm so excited!"

Last edited:
Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Character name: Vick Braginski
Race: Mionion
Appearance:
Personality: The son and heir of a very powerful corporate organisation, Vick is super rich and is feared among the common people as being a powerful, rich and crazy. Vick acts very zoned out most of the time, appearing very cute and friendly on the offset, but on the inside he is completely mental, and can flip into a mad man when threatened. He has violent tendencies that are very freaky and strange. He can change at the drop of a hat when offended and angered. He does have a soft side for animals however, which his family hate, keeping four pet hamsters in his scarf which he calls his ‘four dark devas of destruction.’
Strengths [4 maximum]: Very strong, wealthy, brave and powerful.
Flaws [6 minimum]: Psychotic, can sometimes be idiotic and gullible. Crazy, greedy and feels like he must honor his family.
Other: He is a homosexual, which he hides due to his strict and harsh family.

Now, I like the character, but I'm going to have to ask you to read through the rules once more; you're forgetting a minor detail that everybody has to use

Oops I did read that I was just really busy when making it was all. Edited.

Thank you! Adding your character to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, we can start now! I'll wait a bit, giving time for the reserves to make their forms. This RP is officially private.

If our lovely reserves do not make their forms by 4:00PM PST, then I will start the RP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost time!

Back