lauraplays1

Marukaite Chikyuu
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
This is based on the Scottish wars of independence and about the refurendum happening this September.
Plot:
People are suddenly teleported into the Century of the wars. Not only do they need to surivive, some need to fight.
Will they live?

Form;
Name:
Weapon:
Fears and Weakness:

My form:
Name: Sky
Personality: Find Out
Weapon: Bow
Fears and Weakness: Hates bugs and is shy sometimes.

People who joined:
Name: Sky
Personality: Find Out
Weapon: Bow
Fears and Weakness: Hates bugs and is shy sometimes.
Name = Jason
Age = 17
Personality = Find out (i always do the opposite when i do a personality, so i stole your find out :3)
Weapon = 2 Katanas, which i dont think existed at the time, therefore its fun to use weapons that dont exist <3
Fears and weaknesses = Fire and spiders.

Last edited:
Name = Jason
Age = 17
Personality = Find out (i always do the opposite when i do a personality, so i stole your find out :3)
Weapon = 2 Katanas, which i dont think existed at the time, therefore its fun to use weapons that dont exist <3

Name = Jason
Age = 17
Oh lol! Accepted.

Form: ...
Name: Aki
Personality: Quiet, but should be feared when he get's angry. Tries to make friends and is very loyal if befriended.
Weapon: Mind (Intellectual level) And a sharpened katana.
Fears and Weakness: Getting angry (Both) Losing a friend (Fear) Friend in need (Weakness)

Form: ...
Name: Shaquisha
Personality: Crazy
Fears and Weakness: Muscular people
Weapon: His bazooka

Last edited:
crying irl, just realize what war you're talking about.. yeah, Katanas exist. im so stupid..

Last edited:
Back