• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Roald the Jock Penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any wifi reviews since I'm new to this website but I was wondering if I'd still be able to get Roald? I had him in WW and I miss him so much ;-;

I know someone that has Roald as their dreamie! Please consider it giving to them because I was suppose to give my Roald to him but he got voided :(

Their id is baconhwang, I'll tell them to come here..

oh but if youre in a hurry to get him move out then its alright xD cus they arent on right now

Last edited:
I know someone that has Roald as their dreamie! Please consider it giving to them because I was suppose to give my Roald to him but he got voided :(

Their id is baconhwang, I'll tell them to come here..

oh but if youre in a hurry to get him move out then its alright xD cus they arent on right now

Ok, whoever is available can get him!

Can I please have him?? He is one of my dreamies and the person who promised to give him to me isn't giving him to me anymore :( I can pick him up right now.

Last edited:
Can I please have him?? He is one of my dreamies and the person who promised to give him to me isn't giving him to me anymore :( I can pick him up right now.

Ok, you can have him! The only problem is that I can't TT one day because I don't want to mis Gracie's fashion check! Do you have any modern clothes that you can sell me? If nobody can sell me modern clothes in a half an hour though, I will just TT to get Roald in boxes.

Thank you so much! When you get back online, maybe you can come over to my town! Can it be catalogued? If so, maybe that is the best way!
I'm actually on invisible mode xD
I have to do a couple of things real quick so yeah you can catalog it

Ahhh I just need to figure out how to delete friends because it won't let me add any more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if i'm annoying you, but when can i come pick up Roald? :)

Less than 30 minutes, hopefully! I hope that works out with you!

1. Open up your FC list
2. Tap Setting
3. Tap Delte friend cards
4. Delete the unwanted friendcards :)

Just tell me when you are ready to open your gates :)

Ok, will do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jupiter, thank you so much for your help, but I read that you can make an alternative character to pass a different check. I the items for the other themes, so I think I am going to do that. Thank you, though for all of your help! :)

Yeah, the modern theme is like the hardest T_T
Anyway, I'm on all day, so you don't need to worry about getting Roald in boxes quickly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back