• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[RLC left] peeber’s pb&j art shop! [OPEN]

hello!! would love to buy a PB of my OC if you’re still taking rlc slots!! ✨ thank you for considering!!

up!! opening up slots again <3 same thing as last time, tbt slots have max 2 pieces, and rlc slots have no max!! thank you for supporting me, guys 🥺

i’ve updated the first post with batch 2 artwork, if anyone wants to see more examples! i also draw irl people, if anyone wants to get a drawing of themselves, or a friend or loved one done :)

Ahhh I might be too late, but I'll give it a shot.
Could I get a PB for each of my AC characters? So 2 PB's
Snowifer rep reference.jpg

Snowifer science reference.jpg

Can I have a pb of her please? Paying in TBT!
It's a gift for my sister c:

nevermind, sorry!

Last edited:
im kinda confused. can i know which one is jelly and which one is PB? interested in commissioning a piece for tbt

im kinda confused. can i know which one is jelly and which one is PB? interested in commissioning a piece for tbt
jelly is the ones on the left, and pb is the ones on the right! tbt slots are currently closed rn though, but i can ping you when i open up again!1

Hi, can I have a PB of my character for rlc please<3

Back