• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ringfit adventure

edenoakk

Bells
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Has anyone used this as a means to help aid in fitness? I have the ring fit on the way to help me lose a few pounds!

If anyone is up for sharing their experiences with the ring fit please don't hesitate to reply below 🥰🥰🥰

I first got it earlier this year to help me get started somewhere.
At first it was fun and playing the game was a way to "distract" from the workout.
But as the story got "harder" I felt the exercises were getting simpler at not helping? I wasn't sure about them.
So I switched to custom workouts and that helped more.
Now I do other things, but it was great to start with and if you know what to do with it, it can help.

Ring Fit is something that I own and I should try to play more because I don't work out normally. I'm in good shape but it would still be good to do a bit more. I just kinda keep forgetting about it when I have the time... 😂

I do have a ring fit but am very guilty and don’t use it. I keep saying I will do more exercise so I will try and do some later today 😊

I own it but also work out normally and because I have to move my coffee table when I want to play it, I haven't played it too much 🥲 I'd def be down to! it was great for cardio and endurance

I played it once. I actually really like it, but it was difficult to find time and my toddler wanted to get involved with the equipment. I’m going to try again sometime though. It’s on my list of things to start.

Back