• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Rexyx3's Shop of Orderable Items! ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor dragan
town gegecity
FC 3780 9617 8556 nice
full order Full Zodiac Set
payment i have carp banner,aquarius urn other stuff

Okay some quick questions, I'm selling the full Horoscope/Zodiac Set, that's what you want right? Just making sure because The Aquarius Urn is apart of that, and I already have it. ^-^

yes
other item are aries rocking chair
capricorn ornament
cat tower
cherry-blossom clock
full-moon vanity
this is my payment 4 u

Last edited:
yes
other item are aries rocking chair
capricorn ornament
cat tower
cherry-blossom clock
full-moon vanity

Okay, just making sure.
So you'd like the Full Zodiac set- Which already includes Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking chair & The Capricorn Ornament.
And you also want the Cat Tower, Cherry-Blossom Clock and Full Moon Vanity added to your order?
If so, what's your exact payment?

Last edited:
what the Horoscope items ?

These are the Zodiac/Horoscope Items:
Aquarius Urn
Pisces Lamp
Aries Rocking Chair
Taurus Bathtub
Gemini Closet
Cancer Table
Leo Sculpture
Virgo Harp
Libra Scale
Scorpio Lamp
Sagittarius Arrow
Capricorn Ornament

I'm selling them all.

Hi, do you still have a 7/11 set. if so:
Mayor name: Amy
Town name: Foxville
FC:0774-4383-9512
Full order: 7/11
Price: All my BTB (278) Hope that's enough!

Hi again! You have alot of good things in your store. >_< Can I order a classic dress, elegant hat, flashy hairpin, sherling shoes, tortoise specs, and a dollhouse dress? Is that too much? I'll pay 600k for them.

Hi again! You have alot of good things in your store. >_< Can I order a classic dress, elegant hat, flashy hairpin, sherling shoes, tortoise specs, and a dollhouse dress? Is that too much? I'll pay 600k for them.

Hi Again!~~
Ahaha I actually don't have any those except the Flashy Hair Pin in my catalog... Where did you see them? XD
I can sell you the Flashy Hair Pin if you'd like lol. ^-^

Last edited:
No, 50k's fine. Do you mind dropping the hairpin off at my town? I have friends over. I promise they won't disrupt anything. :x

You have sooo much stuff I want!! I'll definitely be back when it's time to redesign the other rooms in my town.
Can you guess what I'm making this time around? :p

Mayor:
Apollyna
Town:Domina
FC:1177-9106-1649
Order:
backyard lawn
barbecue
birdhouse
bug zapper
computer
copy machine
garden gnome
grass standee
hammock
lawn chair
mr. flamingo
mrs. flamingo
sprout table
tiki torch

pikmin
Payment:ohhh lord. i'm so awful at pricing. 5m?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back