• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ~REVERIE AISLE ~ DIYs, Art, Hybrids, Furniture + more

Super interested in your blue throwback wrestling figure! It's the last one I need to complete the set. Would 1 NMT be a fair offer for it?

I would like the raccoon figurine, cabin wall, golden dung beetle, bonsai shelf and pond stone diys pls! How much would that be?

Could I get these DIYs and flowers;
- Iron armor
- Stack of books
- Knight’s helmet
- Gold armor
- Bamboo candleholder
- 2 purple tulips

for 50k?

Edit: or 15 of the bell tree currency.

Could I get these DIYs and flowers;
- Iron armor
- Stack of books
- Knight’s helmet
- Gold armor
- Bamboo candleholder
- 2 purple tulips

for 50k?

Edit: or 15 of the bell tree currency.

Hi! Thanks for your interest. The hybrids are 15k each. The offer is a little too low.

How much would you be comfortable selling the Imperial Tile for? I might be interested in that and additional Saharah stuff, depending.

Also I'd like to buy those orange cosmos with a NMT.

Thats fine, what would be an okay price? I'm not sure how much the recipes are worth or how much tbt are worth....

I can do 5 tbt per diy if you want to pay with tbt? And I can do 30k for the 2 hybrids. So 25 tbt and 30k total. Let me know if that’s ok? If you don’t want to pay with tbt I can do all bells or nmt too.
Post automatically merged:

How much would you be comfortable selling the Imperial Tile for? I might be interested in that and additional Saharah stuff, depending.

Also I'd like to buy those orange cosmos with a NMT.

Feel free to make an offer!

Back