Selling ~REVERIE AISLE ~ DIYs, Art, Hybrids, Furniture + more

Super interested in your blue throwback wrestling figure! It's the last one I need to complete the set. Would 1 NMT be a fair offer for it?

i'm interested in the basic teacher's desk, floral rush mat flooring, and green sewing project! is 5 nmt okay?

I would like the raccoon figurine, cabin wall, golden dung beetle, bonsai shelf and pond stone diys pls! How much would that be?

Could I get these DIYs and flowers;
- Iron armor
- Stack of books
- Knight’s helmet
- Gold armor
- Bamboo candleholder
- 2 purple tulips

for 50k?

Edit: or 15 of the bell tree currency.

Could I get these DIYs and flowers;
- Iron armor
- Stack of books
- Knight’s helmet
- Gold armor
- Bamboo candleholder
- 2 purple tulips

for 50k?

Edit: or 15 of the bell tree currency.

Hi! Thanks for your interest. The hybrids are 15k each. The offer is a little too low.

How much would you be comfortable selling the Imperial Tile for? I might be interested in that and additional Saharah stuff, depending.

Also I'd like to buy those orange cosmos with a NMT.

Thats fine, what would be an okay price? I'm not sure how much the recipes are worth or how much tbt are worth....

I can do 5 tbt per diy if you want to pay with tbt? And I can do 30k for the 2 hybrids. So 25 tbt and 30k total. Let me know if that’s ok? If you don’t want to pay with tbt I can do all bells or nmt too.
Post automatically merged:

How much would you be comfortable selling the Imperial Tile for? I might be interested in that and additional Saharah stuff, depending.

Also I'd like to buy those orange cosmos with a NMT.

Feel free to make an offer!

Back