• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Returning to ACNL, Looking for Active Friends Again

ReiraEvenstar

+ Island of Fawn +
Bells
Switch
3892-2726-1111
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (173) +
So, I took many months off and would like to start playing again...when I checked my DS friend list, I noticed most had removed me...since I haven't even turned the thing on. I'd love to get some active players again! Just to visit each other's towns, go to the island, trade flowers and items, etc. Let me know if you add me, and I'll do the same! I'm a 33/F, stay at home mom, two daughters aged 2 and 3. They spend some days at preschool so it gives me a little free time to play!

can you please visit me or vice versa... I just set up my wifi in my apartment and want to make sure it works with ACNL

you can add me too c: I'm 24 going on 25, have a 1yr old and I'm a stay at home mom too!

I'll add you! I'm 22 and in college but I do like to play most evenings!

I'll gladly be friends with you! I just reset my town, so I'll be really active. :)

Last edited:
Back