• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Returning member! Gosh, it's been... 5-6 years?

Amissapanda

Manda Panda
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
Purple Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
White Feather
Um---hey there! I don't know if folks here remember me or not, but I was really active here in the New Leaf era. And I've come back recently with the release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

I hope some of the old crew are still here! I miss hanging and chatting with you guys! But it'll also be great to meet new folks, as well. It could be a new horizon for us, am I right?

In any case, I hope you and yours are healthy and well and staying safe. The new game is fantastic and I've been playing it a ton. I don't have any of the villagers I want just yet, but it'll take some time, I'm sure! (I'm not really a time traveler type. Just not my scene!)

I've also been streaming New Horizons daily so far, so if you ever want to pop in and hang out or chat, you can find the streams here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Shiirahime

Hope to see you guys around! :) It's nice to be back after so long!

Thank you all! It's good to be back!

And hello to the new members, as well~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you all! It's good to be back!

And hello to the new members, as well~!

heyy welcome back as well.. i had like 10 usernames probably lmao but ya cool to seeya back

Wow, I completely forgot that I could quote people... Whoops.

heyy welcome back as well.. i had like 10 usernames probably lmao but ya cool to seeya back

Thank you! Good to see you as well, though I'm not sure which of your usernames I was familiar with before. Hahaha

Hi Panda!!! Welcome back~ I've gotten back for ACNH too ^^

Thank you, Grace! : ) It's good to be back again and good to see you again! It's been a long time, huh? We waited patiently, and finally a new mainline Animal Crossing is here!

Welcome back. :)

Thank you! : )

Hi and welcome back! I also used to be super active during New Leaf and decided to hop back on for New Horizons!

Hey there! It seems like a lot of us are coming back for this, haha!

Also a returning member! Heya! Welcome back. It certainly is lively around here right now ^^

Back