Giveaway Restarting! Come wreck my town! (free hybrids, unorderables, landscaping, etc)

tess - you're up! Anactoria please be ready! :)

Visited:
Near
Delirious
MoogleKupo
Botari1999
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee

Next visitors:
tesss (now)
Anactoria
piercedhorizon
moonphynx
Spaarki
Hanzoisbae
Mayor_of_Eden
magicaldonkey
BlueCicada
mayor-rain

Items are pretty scarce now but still plenty of flowers!
Most items are:
left of the station
below the mayors house
below the plaza
down+right of the plaza

Flowers are all around and on the beach!

Also mayor-rain aw thank you haha! That tumblr is so outdated tbh, I just got back into acnl slightly but I don't have the time I used to have for it anymore.. so I'm kinda unpredictable on how long/often I'lll be here :p

Yup, ready for your sign! ;)

Looks like tesss is afk, come on over Anactoria!

Visited:
Near
Delirious
MoogleKupo
Botari1999
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee

Missed:
tesss

If you're on the missed list just post and I'll add you back to the top of the list.

Next visitors:
Anactoria (now)
piercedhorizon
moonphynx
Spaarki
Hanzoisbae
Mayor_of_Eden
magicaldonkey
BlueCicada
mayor-rain

piercedhorizon you're up! next: moonphynx

Visited:
Near
Delirious
MoogleKupo
Botari1999
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee

Missed:
tesss

If you're on the missed list just post and I'll add you back to the top of the list.

Next visitors:
piercedhorizon (now)
moonphynx
Spaarki
Hanzoisbae
Mayor_of_Eden
magicaldonkey
BlueCicada
mayor-rain

Can I be added to the list? Would it be possible for me to get some signatures as well or is it a get in/get out kind of thing?

moonphynx your turn! I'm not sure if I'm gonna take any more tbh though I gotta go to sleep xOx

Visited:
Near
Delirious
MoogleKupo
Botari1999
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee
piercedhorizon

Missed:
tesss

Next visitors:
moonphynx (now)
Spaarki
Hanzoisbae
Mayor_of_Eden
magicaldonkey
BlueCicada
mayor-rain
thanat0aster

You can do whatever you want in those 5 minutes so that includes signatures, but once they're up I end the session! I want everyone to have a chance and I really need to go to sleep so to be honest I might not even make it down the list..

Hi could I join? I see that you're tired and if you're not up for it thats perfectly fine! :)

Looks like tesss is afk, come on over Anactoria!

Visited:
Near
Delirious
MoogleKupo
Botari1999
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee

Missed:
tesss

Next visitors:
Anactoria (now)
piercedhorizon
moonphynx
Spaarki
Hanzoisbae
Mayor_of_Eden
magicaldonkey
BlueCicada
mayor-rain

So sorry! completely forgot to check this and I went out for a bit! >.<

EDIT: If you have to go to sleep, don't worry about it, it's my fault for going AFK. Besides, we can all wait! :)

Last edited:
Ok guys I think that's about it! I'm really sorry to those who didn't make it ;O; It's late and I have so much work to do tomorrow!

I've pretty much run out of items, there's still a lot of pink hybrids to go about but that's about it, so Ithink I'll drop it here.

Thanks to everyone who visited and hope you all enjoy your prizes haha!

Happy Crossing :)

Ok guys I think that's about it! I'm really sorry to those who didn't make it ;O; It's late and I have so much work to do tomorrow!

I've pretty much run out of items, there's still a lot of pink hybrids to go about but that's about it, so Ithink I'll drop it here.

Ah. that's fine! Ya snooze, ya lose lol. Hope you enjoy your new town! :)

rip

May I just say, don't feel pressured to get to anyone. You can bump me down to last, get everyone else out of the way first. It's fine <3

edit: ah that's fine! Have a good night

Last edited:
theres probs nothing left cause im so late xD but id still like to visit.

edit: o its done xD

Last edited:
Back