• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Reneigh in boxes! LF: NMTs ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofei

Elderwood Rep.
Bells
Feedback
100% (29) +
I have Reneigh in boxes and am looking for Nook Miles Tickets!
Autobuyout if you're able to trade Marshall, Diana, or Raymond!
Auction will end at [NOW 6PM EST tonight!]
(Edit: changed time to earlier due to irl issues)

IMG_20200408_135218.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's a longshot but would you be interested in trading her for an art commission? I have examples ready if you'd entertain the thought

I know it's a longshot but would you be interested in trading her for an art commission? I have examples ready if you'd entertain the thought
Not at the moment! Ty though! If I get her again I'll let you know (my game loves to bring me old villagers on the islands lol)
Post automatically merged:

Hi , i dont have NMT and IGB but i would die to have Reneigh in my island , i can offer you a wand , golden slingshot and a golden watering can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back