• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

remuneration ; Art Shop [/real $$$ only, inquire inside]

Hi! :D
ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Alvery/Alvery/Auvergne
⋆ offering: The sweets set c:
⋆ reference: This is my OC
tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

Oh, and if you want to draw her holding something, she wields a lance made out of narwhal horn :)

“Ram ‘em, flip ‘em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS… or is it the other way ‘round?”

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.

She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she’s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

“PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ”

Last edited:
ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: azukitan/Kei/Burtsy
⋆ offering: All the reorderable items on your wishlist :D
⋆ reference: I wonder if that's good enough for a couple piece?

lemme look through reorderable real quick and i'll edit with a list
anything unorderable feel free to tell me, not completely sure what is and isn't unorderable
⋆ slot one taken

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! :D
ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Alvery/Alvery/Auvergne
⋆ offering: The sweets set c:
⋆ reference: This is my OC
tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

“Ram ‘em, flip ‘em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS… or is it the other way ‘round?”

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.

She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she’s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

“PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ”

⋆ slot two taken

Last edited:
ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Oblivia/Eyedol/Oniville
⋆ offering: Princess Series
⋆ reference: A simple enough OC, but would it be okay with you if I sent the fine details in a PM? I'm rather shy about such things. -_-

Thank you in advance!

Not here to order, but I just want to say that I really like your style. It's very dynamic and expressive. : ) Nice work. And good luck getting all the items that you need!

If all the reorderable items aren't enough for azukitan's couple piece, I can throw in a rose sofa, golden can, black veil and several hybrids + art pieces (I need to look through the list for art pieces :p), if you want c:

ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Oblivia/Eyedol/Oniville
⋆ offering: Princess Series
⋆ reference: A simple enough OC, but would it be okay with you if I sent the fine details in a PM? I'm rather shy about such things. -_-

Thank you in advance!

i don't mind, go ahead and pm me
⋆ slot three taken

If all the reorderable items aren't enough for azukitan's couple piece, I can throw in a rose sofa, golden can, black veil and several hybrids + art pieces (I need to look through the list for art pieces :p), if you want c:

QAQ Alvery, why are you so good to me? Ahhh, if you were here, I'd squeeze you tight and never let go! <333

Last edited:
Not here to order, but I just want to say that I really like your style. It's very dynamic and expressive. : ) Nice work. And good luck getting all the items that you need!

thanks u // u
i like to be violent in my style and tend not to stick to anything tbh
so most likely any commissions will be subject to random outcomes
the whole time limit thing is for my own use

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! Thank you for giving me a slot. Today's been a good day, haha <3

unsure if you saw the edit good list? if anything is unorderable tell me

Everything's reorderable from what I can see! The kintaro wig and cherry-blossom clock can also be added to that list :D

alright, added cherry blossom
right now i'm kind of stuck in a position where i can't move
boyfriend sleeping on my stomach and i'm laying on the bed
i'm going to be working until 3pm tomorrow (PST), will get all the commissions done then

alright, added cherry blossom
right now i'm kind of stuck in a position where i can't move
boyfriend sleeping on my stomach and i'm laying on the bed
i'm going to be working until 3pm tomorrow (PST), will get all the commissions done then

LOL! That's quite the imagery. I'm sorry you can't move, but if it's any consolation, I also think that position is kind of cute. Ahahah~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a hair-bow wig you can have. My character has no use for it x3

depending on if he moves or not i might be able to do some tonight, however i don't expect anyone to complete trades tonight if they can't
thanks all for your orders :)
didn't expect such large orders but that's okay

Aaaah, my apologies for that. OTL

If you're going to be on for another half hour or so, I can drop off the items tonight. Just gotta place orders and TT.

Oh, um, I put out a pile of stuff from your wishlist in front of my train station. azukitan can have them, so she/he can add them to his/her offer :)

Last edited:
nah its fine and good
problem is i'm running out of stuff if people want to order later on (i'll just fill my buy list later on)
i'll be on probably for awhile, i can still reach my ds
i'll add your FC under your avatar, however i'd like for you to add 2165-6898-0834 instead
my main town is littered with thrones since my friend wanted to redo his town
sidenote
FREEDOM
will start drawing now

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh the current list is fine no need to add anything more
if there is more i'll probably get lost in what is there and what isn't

nah its fine and good
problem is i'm running out of stuff if people want to order later on (i'll just fill my buy list later on)
i'll be on probably for awhile, i can still reach my ds
i'll add your FC under your avatar, however i'd like for you to add 2165-6898-0834 instead
my main town is littered with thrones since my friend wanted to redo his town
sidenote
FREEDOM
will start drawing now

You can always ask for bells or forum bells in the future *nudgewink* ;D
Got the stuff ordered. Now I just have to TT a few times and fit 'em all into my locker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, um, I put out a pile of stuff from your wishlist in front of my train station. azukitan can have them, so she/he can add them to his/her offer :)

I'm a girl, bwaha. My male avatar confuzzles people, I know x3

Back