• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Release Date!

Knowing Nintendo it'll be a Friday in October or November lol

Hopefully September, but i don't really mind! They must have to do so much testing as the game has so many possible outcomes, the potential for bugs is unreal!! As long as there is lots of new content ;)

I thought this was an April Fool's Joke at first, lmao. Updated the OP. Do we have a date from Nintendo of Australia?

I'm going to say November, simply because my birthday is in November and I could ask for it as a gift :p

Realistically though, I'm guess the middle of October.

My siblings predicted that it would be released in December, but I don't know for sure. My best bet is early December.

Yah probs near Xmas >.<

Or more likely December 1st or December 8th. Although ACNL was released on a Sunday, most video games are released on Tuesdays. And my predictions are to December. So I'm betting on 12/1 or 12/8.

What's your prediction? We have a rough idea already, but feel free to discuss your exact predictions and talk about the release date in general here.

From Nintendo we've heard the following:

Japan - Summer 2015
North America - Autumn 2015
Europe - Autumn 2015

In that case, my mission is to spend the summer collecting all the Japanese cards by the time autumn gets here and hope they're region free xD

Oh, in Autumn?

Well in the mean time I'm gonna start buying Amiibo and buying a new card binder for the cards xD

I'm really hoping the Amiibo reader and the game come bundled ^_^

Back