Release date pused to November 3rd?

Alex Strand

Bells
A bunch of people have been saying it comes out on November 3rd for the U.S instead of the 16th. Is this true? :gyroidtongue:

Nintendo hasn't announced anything yet, so don't jump the gun.

But gamefaqs says it's still November 16, so if that changes, we'll know.

If it was changed from the 16th to the 3rd, wouldn't that make it a pull?

In any case, I wouldn't mind if it was released those few weeks earlier. Less time to get the money, but whatever.

I don't know any facts, but I highly doubt Nintendo would move it forward. Knowing them, if anything they would push it back (which they probably will). :p

Oh god I hope its not they way they pushed back SSBB... That was pure torture right there... Hopefully they keep the release date where it is.

VantagE said:
Oh god I hope its not they way they pushed back SSBB... That was pure torture right there... Hopefully they keep the release date where it is.
Considering this game is nowhere near as popular or significant as SSBB, I doubt it will get pushed back.

That is why they delayed it...right? Because they needed more time to make game copies? Or maybe they were still developing it, I forget. :ermm:

DSFAN121 said:
VantagE said:
Considering this game is nowhere near as popular or significant as SSBB, I doubt it will get pushed back.

That is why they delayed it...right? Because they needed more time to make game copies? Or maybe they were still developing it, I forget. :ermm:
I hope so...
:'(
:'(

Well don't count on this being the release date, because multiple sources say Wii Music is coming out the 3rd.

OddCrazyMe said:
Well don't count on this being the release date, because multiple sources say Wii Music is coming out the 3rd.
Doesn't necessarily mean ACCF won't come out the same day. Although I see what you're saying: ACCF is probably getting mixed up with that.

DSFAN121 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Doesn't necessarily mean ACCF won't come out the same day. Although I see what you're saying: ACCF is probably getting mixed up with that.
True, however the Wii series (Wii Sports, Play, Music etc...) is like gold to Nintendo, and I don't think they'd be stupid enough to drown AC out with that.

Back