Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

I guess i'm going to vote for dinger because they're not doing anything. I'm thinking both Ayaya, Jacob, Starry and Llamas are innocent to be honest with you...

Sorry for not posting these past couple of days, I haven't been able to get online since Tuesday or Wednesday, but dinger is a stupid lynch. He hasn't been online since the 20th, he's probably going to be modkilled anyway, and Haydenn has confirmed that dinger can't be the missing serial killer through his inspection result.

Sorry for not posting these past couple of days, I haven't been able to get online since Tuesday or Wednesday, but dinger is a stupid lynch. He hasn't been online since the 20th, he's probably going to be modkilled anyway, and Haydenn has confirmed that dinger can't be the missing serial killer through his inspection result.

I voted Dinger because I have literally everybody listed as town here.

Oddly enough I have everybody listed as town, i'd like to hear other's opinions/suspicions.

It's either StarryWolf or Jacob through process of elimination. I'd make a case on one or each of them but I'm on mobile

It's either StarryWolf or Jacob through process of elimination. I'd make a case on one or each of them but I'm on mobile

Well from Starrywolf's past meta i'm thinking its Jacob mostly, but he townslipped so i'm still lost.

Whoop, I still feell weird about Jacob so next day I will vote him sos
Could Jacob be GF? I don't have access to the spoilers so idk if GF is dead
Jello fish, If I believe you completely. Then it has to be Dolby or jellofish
But I still don't trust jacob at all sos
Whoops sorry jello. Jacob now?
Starry you've called Jacob wolf for no reasoning at least 5 times now. These are all your most recent sayings of Jacob possibly being GF, yet you're still not calling him out with any evidence. The only time you've said that he's mafia is here-

Confirmed? I don't see that as confirmed. You came at me day 1 with no evidence. To me thats wolfie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you Pm me your role I might believe you. Cause your new this might be how you play or something. The list is getting smaller.

Even here, you're trying to get Jacob's role. I'm a bit suspicious about this. Not only are you looking for roles, but you're trying to start a lynch on someone with no reasoning behind it. On the other hand, you've done literally nothing to give any type of contributions to the town. Jacob on the other hand has atleast been trying, and he Town slipped earlier in the game.

Overall, i'm getting more a wolf reading on Starry if anything.

Starry you've called Jacob wolf for no reasoning at least 5 times now. These are all your most recent sayings of Jacob possibly being GF, yet you're still not calling him out with any evidence. The only time you've said that he's mafia is here-

Even here, you're trying to get Jacob's role. I'm a bit suspicious about this. Not only are you looking for roles, but you're trying to start a lynch on someone with no reasoning behind it. On the other hand, you've done literally nothing to give any type of contributions to the town. Jacob on the other hand has atleast been trying, and he Town slipped earlier in the game.

Overall, i'm getting more a wolf reading on Starry if anything.

cool, when you lynch me and I turn up town lynch Jacob please. I'm done with this game so do whatever k

still dont understand how you could think I'm mafia when ive been inactive while the kills were happening

still dont understand how you could think I'm mafia when ive been inactive while the kills were happening

You know, I never said I was going to vote for you.

Wheres the evidence that Jacob is mafia, and what are your reads.

You know, I never said I was going to vote for you.

Wheres the evidence that Jacob is mafia, and what are your reads.

You should know I go on gut feelings, and day 1+ he kept pushing on me as Mafia with no strong evidence, which I found scummy. He was the only one really pushing on me. Plus I don't know if it's just the way he plays. But I find him as the strongest one.
Could you tell me what you mean by 'townsliped' cause I still don't know what that means. I'm really not sure on my other reads.

You should know I go on gut feelings, and day 1+ he kept pushing on me as Mafia with no strong evidence, which I found scummy. He was the only one really pushing on me. Plus I don't know if it's just the way he plays. But I find him as the strongest one.
Could you tell me what you mean by 'townsliped' cause I still don't know what that means. I'm really not sure on my other reads.

Town slipped means a detail that proves someone's innocence, but they don't always work. I'm going to pass you off as town.

Town slipped means a detail that proves someone's innocence, but they don't always work. I'm going to pass you off as town.
thanks for beliveing me, it helps!
What detail is that exactly? Cause I dont know what detail your on about.

meh I have a feeling its Llamas or Ayaya. The chance of two doctors in one game, and probably only 1 save so far seems a bit off

meh I have a feeling its Llamas or Ayaya. The chance of two doctors in one game, and probably only 1 save so far seems a bit off

Piichinu Ayaya is innocent because of her being RBed night 1 by tom, do you really think she would act RBed to get me lynched?

Also Llamas is innocent, they've done some town tells.

Piichinu Ayaya is innocent because of her being RBed night 1 by tom, do you really think she would act RBed to get me lynched?

Also Llamas is innocent, they've done some town tells.

well if she does happen to be mafia, i think mafia would do anything to get anyone lynched...
well singer is gonna die anyway so I say lets vote someone else unless you guys wanna lynch someone else

well if she does happen to be mafia, i think mafia would do anything to get anyone lynched...
well singer is gonna die anyway so I say lets vote someone else unless you guys wanna lynch someone else

I guess we can do Jacob through process of elimination

I can't stop you from voting me, but actually think about who you are lynching this time.
I don't wanna tell you how to play the game, but process of elimination isn't one of them.

I feel kinda confident its Jacob. I shouldn't say this but for some reason if jacob turns town you can lynch me.
Cause it would be my fault and I would feel guilty soo

Back