• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Redd Redd visiting

Fine by me..feel free to shop thebother shops as well. No need to bring a ladder or vaulting pole everything is accessible. Feel free to help yourself to the bell trees too. I have too many lol. I have some other genuine art in my storage that are duplicates of stuff I already have if you are interested let me know. Dodo is B85YM

Thank you so much.

I am interested if you are offering. My museum is sadly lacking in genuine art.

I will be right there. And yes I will do a little shopping and I'll help you with your bell trees.

Do you want anything in return? I have some extra purple mums if you would like them.

I could help you with that too if you would like.

You have been so generous I just want to do something for you in return as a proper thank you.

Do you have any extra pink mum's or blue hyacinth?

Your town is lovely by the way. How long have you been playing?

Yes I definitely have both. And thank you. I started playing in 2020 took a long break and really got back into it this year.
Post automatically merged:

Were there any other flowers ypu wanted besides the pink mums and blue hyacinth? I have a ton of purple roses and orange cosmos if you need either of those

Last edited:
That's awesome.

I just started 6 months ago. My town is very rural. It's a work in progress too.

Yeah it takes a while to get things where you want them. I personally prefer to keep it as rustic looking as possible but people have done some incredible things. I think it's something that is always a work in progress just when you think you are done you get a new idea.

There are so many cool new things to discover in New Horizons. It's a lot of fun seeing new islands. I'm a long haul player so I know it will get there someday. I'm just collecting some stuff in the meantime.

Yes I definitely have both. And thank you. I started playing in 2020 took a long break and really got back into it this year.

Were there any other flowers ypu wanted besides the pink mums and blue hyacinth? I have a ton of purple roses and orange cosmos if you need either of those
I'm good on cosmos and purple roses. But thank you for offering.

I don't want to keep you too long.

Is it okay if I grab some fruit before I go?

Last edited:
Ok give me just a moment I had to step away for a bit to walk my dog and handle a few things. If you don't want to keep your gate open that long I can let you know when I'm back.

Thank you for visiting and taking some flowers off my hands and the bells. Now I have some more space on my island to do things!

Back