Auction Raymond (HB: 2500 NMT) (Ending @ Midnight EST) (Auction Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the question here is can you even go online with hacked villager and get banned? If not then yeah I can understand that but I'm just saying what ifs here. Also you have to understand that there is t always one hacker so yeah those two people could have been. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt here but it's highly likely that it COULD be hackers not saying that they are. The game has only been out for a week and some change they must have not slept just to get those tickets.
why is this what you're concerned ab rn.. just congratulate the winner? if you suspect hacking i wouldn't post it in a public forum thread. calm down. innocent unless proven guilty

I mean the question here is can you even go online with hacked villager and get banned? If not then yeah I can understand that but I'm just saying what ifs here. Also you have to understand that there is t always one hacker so yeah those two people could have been. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt here but it's highly likely that it COULD be hackers not saying that they are. The game has only been out for a week and some change they must have not slept just to get those tickets.
considering nmt has been formed into a virtual currency you’re still forgetting all the tickets roaming around due to that, which would be A LOT due to the mass amount of people who play the game. if they’re hacked yes it is unfair, but it’s also unfair to assume that they’re hacked and deny someone. either way it’s not black and white

You can hack villagers if you’re using the same program that lets you hack NMTs. There’s literally no reason for hackers to just sit back and bid on an auction for raymond. No the game doesn’t/wouldn’t know that your villager has been hacked, lol.

then again , why would someone with the ability to change their save data would go through the hassle of adding NMT and then trading them , when it’s more easy to just change a villager into Raymond?

tenor.gif

I've got some more popcorn for lurkers too! Feel free to take some, I'll restock soon.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

The person admitted that they were going to buy the tickets, most likely through ebay. So this should not even be allowed to begin with lol. This thread belongs in a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. 😂
I think perhaps they mean from the ABD (or whatever it's called). But I bet that would take hours...

500 NMT on eBay have been going for $40. Imagine spending $200 irl on one villager 😂

The person admitted that they were going to buy the tickets, most likely through ebay. So this should not even be allowed to begin with lol. This thread belongs in a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. 😂

Actually wrong. They showed me a picture of there in game nook mile currency & they are printing the tickets. Not buying from eBay. Funny how people are pressed over 2500 but no one was pressed at auctions at 1000. Either or could of been ebay bought so yea a number is nothing but a number. If 1000 tickets wasn’t an issue 2500 shouldn’t be either 🙃🙃🙃

I can't even comprehend how many nook miles that must be 💀, congratulations holy crap

Actually wrong. They showed me a picture of there in game nook mile currency & they are printing the tickets. Not buying from eBay. Funny how people are pressed over 2500 but no one was pressed at auctions at 1000. Either or could of been ebay bought so yea a number is nothing but a number. If 1000 tickets wasn’t an issue 2500 shouldn’t be either 🙃🙃🙃
some people be out there assuming 100+ tickets are hacked 😂😂😂 like have you taken account how many people can sell villagers easily to acquire that much? plus how easy it is to grind if you tt (especially at the start of the game) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

The amount of people so pressed over this gives me 10 years of youth back. 🤣🤣

Lmao the accuracyyyy! I’m just adding the extra salt to my popcorn. Was gonna close the thread but couldn’t figure it out with this new update on the forum. 🙃🙃🙃

I'm not pressed at all ma'am. This is entertaining. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back