Auction Raymond, 100% Original. ENDED

Would you accept 800 TBT and 50 NMT? (also, do you want us to have an empty plot when you close the bidding? If so I gotta TT a villager out lol)

Would you accept 800 TBT and 50 NMT? (also, do you want us to have an empty plot when you close the bidding? If so I gotta TT a villager out lol)

Hi!

Empty plot not necessary I can hold him for as long as you want.

Yes you can bid that way if would like. Because the majority of your bid is TBT I will accept a bid if its topped up with NMT. However if someone else can bid the same amount of TBT or more you will be out bid as I will prioritise TBT offers over NMT. I will revise this on a case by case basis if anyone else would like to bid this way!

Can you confirm that you want to bid 800 TBT and 50 NMT? 😊

Hi!

Empty plot not necessary I can hold him for as long as you want.

Yes you can bid that way if would like. Because the majority of your bid is TBT I will accept a bid if its topped up with NMT. However if someone else can bid the same amount of TBT or more you will be out bid as I will prioritise TBT offers over NMT. I will revise this on a case by case basis if anyone else would like to bid this way!

Can you confirm that you want to bid 800 TBT and 50 NMT? 😊

I'll bid that, yeah! Mostly doing that because I don't have more than around 800 tbt to spend lol

I'll bid that, yeah! Mostly doing that because I don't have more than around 800 tbt to spend lol

Okay no problem, thanks for your bid. If you are outbid and want to use NMT to increase your bid that's fine with me. Just ensure you clearly state how much TBT and NMT you are bidding. I will add to the original post.
Post automatically merged:

Auction still open! Closing in an hour and a half. 😊

Last edited:
Closing in 25 minutes 😊

Closing in 10 minutes.

ENDED

windwake-me-up-inside's bid of 800 TBT plus 50 NMT has won Raymond. Thank you to everyone who participated.

I will PM the winner shortly to arrange the trade for Raymond. ☺️

Last edited:
Back