• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Rate the thing above you!

9/10! They hold things for me so I do not have to carry them! They also can have amazing colors or designs on them! They just get really heavy sometimes....

Candy Corn?

9/10! I LOVE OATMEAL COOKIES. My favorites are the ones with Raisins and white chocolate!

Play-Dough?

8/10. I had a lot of fun with it as a kid, but I hated when it got stuck under my nails.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid?

8/10! Super fun but kind of hard!

Study Guides?

10/10 Played most of the Mario Kart games and it's very entertaining to ruin player's days with blue shells including other items and taking the win in an assortment of fun courses to play.

Bracelets?

8/10! They seem like a cool concept and are really good I guess to call people when you do not have a phone and privacy!

Necklaces?

9/10, I love them. I wear one almost every day. Not fully a 10/10 though because when I wear my saxophone strap, the necklace gets bunched up underneath it. I have to take it off which gets annoying.

Squishmallows?

10/10 because even though they're not my thing, they do look cute no matter what animal they're representing.

Dark chocolate?

6/10 not as yummy as milk chocolate, but is useful sometimes like in chocolate chips or nonpareils

White chocolate?

10/10! BEST CHOCOLATE EVERRRR I LOVEEEEEEEEE

Maraschino Cherries?

Back