• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Rasher the cranky pig is in boxes (unoriginal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Lios

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
latest

If anyone would like him, let me know. I may be heading out for a while in a few hours, but I'm willing to hold on to him for a bit.

latest

If anyone would like him, let me know. I may be heading out for a while in a few hours, but I'm willing to hold on to him for a bit.
I know someone from my cycling thread who will most likely be interested. (They've been lurking for them for a few days) They're not on at the moment but I'll VM them about this. ^_^

Last edited:
omg if you have rasher still available i'd love to take him! he's my #1 dreamie!
how unoriginal is he? like is it just his shirt? or is his house completely wrecked? :O

Last edited:
His house is pretty unoriginal and may have a few bugs/fish in it, since I usually accept every request I get from villagers.

EDIT: He's been happily adopted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back