Selling Rare Gaia Online Collectibles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid site promised not to ever re release MCs. The first one they re release? Angelic Halo.
For a mere 100$. They're so money hungry anymore. I only get on there anymore to trade pokemon or chat on the ACNL thread.

That's sad to hear :/

Okay so Mints can't pay for the stuff so everything but the Chyaku Norisu and Coco plushie are available.

I would def be willing to buy the account if you're actually selling lmao

I defiantly buy the whole account if you were selling it.

Really? Because I can sell it to one of you if you want. Only thing is that there aren't any Coco/Kiki plushies and the Chyaku scarf is gone.

I counted 8 monthly collectibles, which I'm willing to part with for 700 TBT.
There are another five premium items that aren't collectibles, that I'm willing to let go of all for 150 TBT. Collected value of these non-monthly collectible premium items are at least 1 billion in Gaia gold.

Last edited:
There are another five premium items that aren't collectibles, that I'm willing to let go of all for 150 TBT. Collected value of these non-monthly collectible premium items are at least 1 billion in Gaia gold.

I can do that. Though how much is it for the whole account?

So, would 1,500 TBT be okay?

Wow yes that's more than enough! Are you interested?
Though I was told I shouldn't transfer all of these items to you at once so no one's account gets banned for apparent hacking.
Yes, I'm interested!
I transferred all of my stuff from my first to my main, so I'm not sure if there'll be a problem tho.

Wow yes that's more than enough! Are you interested?
Though I was told I shouldn't transfer all of these items to you at once so no one's account gets banned for apparent hacking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Lolitia >.< Dragonair has the better offer.

Ehe, noticed x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back