Giveaway Random Unused Items! Street pass items, some rare items, common items, and more!

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (247) +
I have a bunch of items I don't need anymore in my new leaf town (since its "finished") so I would love to dump these off in someone's town! There is a lot (like 100 items maybe) so I'm not going to list them all but they are generally furniture items with a few street pass and flowers (about 20 red roses and some saplings) mixed in. Do what you want with these items, I don't care if you sell them on here, but it would be nice to give these to a player who really needs them! First come first serve. If you only want 20 items I can give you 20 random ones (no flowers unless requested for this), or if you want 50, I can give you 50. Or all 100+. Just lmk guys!!

Last edited:
i’ll take any of them you wanna give to me, doesn’t matter the number :) plenty of space in my town!

Sure id be happy to! I am going to make dinner real quick, then I should be online the rest of the night, I'll let you know when I'm free!

hi uwu

hey ! i would be happy to take them off of you. i'm totally okay with whatever amount you give me :) thanks in advance ! :lemon:

Hello!Are there still items to snatch?Hahaha if so I'd love to drop by!

If there are still any items available, I would be really glad to drop by! Thank you x

hey all! sorry I didn't see all of these message until now. Since there are a lot of you guys, I can dump stuff near my train station and you all can come over and grab what you want. As you grab stuff, I'll drop more stuff on the ground (since all of it won't fit!)

Are you all free tonight around 8pm? I can add you guys and open my games, and everyone can come over! Just please let me know. You can respond on this thread and/or like this post.

Last edited:
hey all! sorry I didn't see all of these message until now. Since there are a lot of you guys, I can dump stuff near my train station and you all can come over and grab what you want. As you grab stuff, I'll drop more stuff on the ground (since all of it won't fit!)

Are you all free tonight around 8pm? I can add you guys and open my games, and everyone can come over! Just please let me know. You can respond on this thread and/or like this post.

Haha depends which timezone's 8pm xD

Sure! I'll drop by at 8pm! But if we are at different timezones, I'll need to convert the time. I'm in British Time which is GMT time x

Back