• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Random stuff

Animecafe102

Bells
Switch
5592-1533-4324
Snow Globe
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Ok I have lots of random stuff to sell because I need tbt for Pokemon lol just make an offer honestly! I'm bad with pricing lol!

IGB- 16,320,000

Perfect Fruit (baskets of 9):
Peaches x2
Apples x2
Pears x1

Furniture:
Pav? bed
Pav? chair
Pav? sofa
Pav? clock
Pav? chest
Pav? end table
Pav? bureau
(Have multiples of most pav? stuff, ask if interested in multiples)
Shaved-ice maker x3
Sticker tape liner
Wii balance board
Zodiac goat
Zodiac monkey
Zodiac rooster
Cancer table
Aruarius urn
Pisces lamp
Egg table
Egg bench
Golden man
Triforce

Villager pictures:
Pietro
Zipper x4
Ankha
Elise

Clothing:
Lil bros tee
Varia suit
Tan dogtooth tee
Flan tank
Hello kitty outfit
HHA tee

Accessories:
bad bros stache x2
Ladder shadesx2
Santa beard

Hats:
Swimming cap x2
Bulb bopper
Balloon hat

Floor and wall:
Golden wall
Ice floor x2
Pav? floor x2
Pav? wall x3
Rococo floor

Random:
Bubble wand x2
Beans x5
Blue glow wand
Y. Hibiscus start x9
Sweet olive start
White azalea start
Royal crown (lots)
Four leaf clover (lots)

I WILL PROBABLY ADD MORE ONCE THIS STUFF HAS SOLD SOME, I HAVE STUFF TO GO THROUGH STILL LOL
Also if you are looking for anything order able I may have it in my catalog since I have a lot of the stuff so just lemme know and I will check! I haven't been holding onto order able to sell because it got to be too much but I can always order them for you for like 1 tbt each lol

Last edited:
How many four leaf clovers do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also interested in all of your IGB, white azalea start, santa beard, pisces lamp, and a thing of beans!

How many four leaf clovers do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also interested in all of your IGB, white azalea start, santa beard, pisces lamp, and a thing of beans!
I have 23 of the clovers! And ok how much would you pay?

100TBT for all? For clovers, IGB, white azalea bush start, santa beard, pisces lamp, and beans?

Last edited:
Do you mind sharing 1,000,000 bells? I was planning to make an offer. UnU It’s okay if you don’t want to, because you offered first.

120TBT?

Last edited:
Sent! I will be available today from now to 8pm EST. Tomorrow, I have school, so I might be available from maybe 6pm to 8pm.

Just wanted to add for anyone else who wants bells, I have more on my side town but idk how much lol and I have lots of royal crowns which are worth plenty of bells and I earn bells quickly when I want to lol

Could I grab one of the ice floors? I will give you 4TBT~ Let me know if thats a good amount.

My time zone is NZDT :)

Yes! Shall I open my gate?

Hi! How many TBT would you be wanting for a peach and an apple? I just started my town again and I haven't got either of those

Back