Giveaway random items give away (closed)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonAceSg7

Bells
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi there,

I've got some furniture I'm not a fan of and clothes I either don't like or are duplicates and very few fossils. I'll be opening my island for about an hour or so. Stuff is on the ground to the right of the airport in the front of the island.

UPDATE: Free Golden Watering Can to the first 3 people willing to go all the way to my very back and kind middle plateau, cans are dropped on the ground. Please, one per person, thank you.

Rules:
Please limit your taking to either 4 furniture/clothing items ~OR~ 3 clothing/furniture items and 1 fossil.
Keep what you take. Please don't pick things up and drop them back if you don't like them, that just gets confusing.
You are more than welcome to shop! My cranny and Sisters are both open currently.
You're welcome to fish, catch bugs, collect all shells and shoot down balloons.
Please don't pick the flowers or take the fruit.
Please leave through the airport.

Last edited:
closing soon, I hate how you can't tell what items are when dropped on a table with people over and I've dropped my star rating (I hate we can lose stars :p) I'll try again later in the week if I can

closed for now, I can't figure out how to clear the dodo code

Last edited:
back open for an hour or so, come on over!

A few more items added too.
Post automatically merged:

closing my gates, don't think I'll do this again. Thanks to those who stopped by. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back