• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will need 40 of those? :( Man I think I can't get that many

Yes, 40 TBT is my price. They are pretty easy to earn though! You get bells every time you make a post in most threads. The longer the post the more bells you get, but you can get into trouble if you make long spammy posts. You can also offer services if you can, such as selling things like furniture sets and hybrids. :)

Yes, 40 TBT is my price. They are pretty easy to earn though! You get bells every time you make a post in most threads. The longer the post the more bells you get, but you can get into trouble if you make long spammy posts. You can also offer services if you can, such as selling things like furniture sets and hybrids. :)

Ok thanks, I will try my best to earn the bells and will get back to you later

I got the bells and would like to ask for Beau now :) Thanks for the help

I got the bells and would like to ask for Beau now :) Thanks for the help

Hello again! I sent you a PM a bit ago offering half off due to being new. :) I’ll put Beau in boxes now, please add my FC!

Edit - I also need to know your FC

Last edited:
Great, should I pay full price now? I would for all your efforts. I just need to give another villager to someone else really quick. My FC is 2535-4033-7753

Great, should I pay full price now? I would for all your efforts. I just need to give another villager to someone else really quick. My FC is 2535-4033-7753

If you pay full price today I will let you have the next one for free. :) You can pay before or after you pick up Beau, you can transfer bells by clicking the bells under my avatar. The gate to Rainbow is open whenever you’re ready to pick him up!

Mayor Name : tae
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) :3626-1029-8293
Villager Request : ketchup
What’s my favorite color? : purple
Availability :
right now if you are :)

Mayor Name : tae
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) :3626-1029-8293
Villager Request : ketchup
What’s my favorite color? : purple
Availability :
right now if you are :)

Hello! Yes, I am. I’ll get started on Ketchup right away! Thank you for using the order form too

Mayor Name : Vyse
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : 2037-1649-7767
Villager Request : Claude (WA #27)
What’s my favorite color? : Purple
Availability : Now ;)

I have space for Claude so ready when you are.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Vyse
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : 2037-1649-7767
Villager Request : Claude (WA #27)
What’s my favorite color? : Purple
Availability : Now ;)

I have space for Claude so ready when you are.

Claude is ready to go! Add my FC and I will en the gate for you :)

Hey there! I was wondering if you can sell me Whitney if possible
Mayor name: rafay
FC in the sidebar
Villager request: Whitney
What's my fav colour? : Purple
Availability: now and so on

Hey there! I was wondering if you can sell me Whitney if possible
Mayor name: rafay
FC in the sidebar
Villager request: Whitney
What's my fav colour? : Purple
Availability: now and so on

Hello. :) Let me know when you’re online again and I’ll get Whitney for you.

Order Form
Mayor Name : Bunny
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : sidebar~
Villager Request : Skye
What’s my favorite color? : Purple!
Availability : Now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back