• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

★ R A D ★ S I G N A T U R E S ★

Peony

oopsies
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
wFiCNdy.png

signatures | avatars | signature bbcodes | graphics

Request Slots : HAITUS DONT ASK PLS

Jks9ztu.png

Here I post requests for signatures, avatars, and graphics however I'll probably post some for fun stuff too just because they're fun to do ♥
Notes
- Yes they're expensive. Otherwise I'm afraid I would have too many requests and not focus enough on the quality of the requests or have fun doing them anymore.
- I'm gone Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so be patient if you request on those days
- If you don't like it. I'll fix it.​
Prices
- 100 TB (or equivalent of IGB) for signatures and the bb code if you want that too
- 50 TB for avatars / other graphics (don't be a brat, this is for side graphics to signatures with table bbcodes not signatures unless you want a really small one or a really simple one)
- Free updates, animation, & bbcode​
Rules
- Please don't be a turd
- Please don't request something vague and then complain
- No NSFW​
tumblr_mr3a12WYk61rmnjdlo2_400.png
PokX492.png

SAsyWHL.png

i3sWQlD.png

wpEliIt.png

tumblr_me868e6tEr1rmnjdlo5_500.png

tumblr_mef21aPbES1rmnjdlo2_1280.png
sYr5WHQ.gif

tumblr_mkm3kbX2f61rmnjdlo1_400.gif
nmP4B2y.png
mU50RRK.png

now that you've probably peeked at some of my work and you probably have an idea of what kind of things you want. (I can basically do any of the above and more some of those are pretty old but still pretty cool if you ask me) you're welcome to request in the thread on any day of the week though I won't be able to fill your request most likely very quickly if you're requesting on days that I'm at work for 12 hours a day (yuck) If you're looking for something I don't have listed as something I can do, we can work with it out and see if I can't try my best!

Request Format / Form
USERNAME : your username
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : what do you want even
- If you would like a town info signature, please list your dream villagers, current villagers, dream code, friend code, town name, mayor name, or anything you would actually like to have on the signature.
- If it's a graphic signature you're looking for, please provide a render or I'll hunt for one and you may not like it, that's your bad not mine.
- If you want it animated, you should probably tell me and either provide me with a detailed description of what you want, or a video I could make a gif from with a part you would want me to animate (NOT THE WHOLE VIDEO). Animation is free but doesn't always look good on certain signatures just so you know.
- If you want an avatar / simple graphic for your signature then just let me know and give me some renders or something to work with like the above have said.
- If you want bb code to go with your signature, let me know I can do that too. (ur lazy)

zMuXKGN.png

have fun and stay cool everyone ♥

Last edited:
USERNAME : skeletique
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : Graphic signature.
Render: [x]​
Size: 500 x 200 (doesn't have to be exact / can be smaller)​
Text: マイン​
Colors: Pink / colors that match the render. c:​
Other: Could you add in small text below マイン "pumpkin" & my username skeletique in the corner?​

Thank you! & let me know how much this will be? I think 100. ^^;

All of these are so lovely. Good luck with your shop dear.

USERNAME : LeilaChan
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : Graphic Signature
Render: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/pierrerochard.png
Text: Let it begin!
Colours: Anything that matches the render, he really likes steel type pokemon so maybe around those colours and a few sparkles, not really girly though.
Other: Can the render be the middle or near the middle and the text on one side being "Let it" And on the other side, "BEGIN!" Also is this 100tbt?

USERNAME : skeletique
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : Graphic signature.
Render: [x]​
Size: 500 x 200 (doesn't have to be exact / can be smaller)​
Text: マイン​
Colors: Pink / colors that match the render. c:​
Other: Could you add in small text below マイン "pumpkin" & my username skeletique in the corner?​

Thank you! & let me know how much this will be? I think 100. ^^;

yeah all signatures i do are 100 but if you don't like either i can redo these i'd completely understand
6GZEKuF.png

0EigXsI.png

I did two since I didn't know which you would like better​

Oh wow, they both look amazing!
Could you please use the font you have on #2 on #1 in the left-hand corner? ^^ I also really like the pixelated effect you did in the right-hand corner of #2, could you add that a bit onto #1? I think I'll use that one. c:

I'll send payment over now + tip for the changes :>!

Oh wow, they both look amazing!
Could you please use the font you have on #2 on #1 in the left-hand corner? ^^ I also really like the pixelated effect you did in the right-hand corner of #2, could you add that a bit onto #1? I think I'll use that one. c:

I'll send payment over now + tip for the changes :>!

ughh ill have to do it after work
my cat messed up the old psd for the first one i hope this is okay

(not ughh at you ughhh at cat)

Last edited:
ughh ill have to do it after work
my cat messed up the old psd for the first one i hope this is okay

(not ughh at you ughhh at cat)

No problem! Sorry for the trouble. :<

Edit: If the second PSD is still useable, you could just remove the faded image of the render in the BG, change the 'skeletique' text to the other side and change the stroke color on 'pumpkin' and it'd be almost identical? c:

Last edited:
No problem! Sorry for the trouble. :<

Edit: If the second PSD is still useable, you could just remove the faded image of the render in the BG, change the 'skeletique' text to the other side and change the stroke color on 'pumpkin' and it'd be almost identical? c:

sorry i'm so late ;; i work 12 hour shifts on the weekends and theyre really awful and make me sleepy
nj8qoZh.png

i hope this is what you were asking for i'm pretty beat though

it would count as a graphic yes :)

lol didn't see pls forgive me ;u;
USERNAME : starlark
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : i want a simple bump banner with "BUMP..." written in this font and in this colour, maybe with a small white outline to make it pop? idk xD and if you could layer that text (unanimated) over this gif that would be fab! for the border a simple cream lace border would work fine with me c:

as it's animated, how much would that set me back? c:

Last edited:
USERNAME : Dayna
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE : town sig, please!
TOWN NAME : Sky Park
VILLAGERS : Bluebear, Bam, Wolfgang, Skye, Flurry, Hazel, Zucker, Shep
FRIEND CODE : 3711-7809-4342

That's all, thanks!!

Back