Arcade Tokens
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (185) +
Screenshot_39.png

I'm over the moon that I got one of my major dreamies today due to a random move in, so I'm going to be giving Sherb away to someone who really wants him. He has asked to move and is in boxes ready to go.

Rules:
- Have an open plot by the time it's over. I will reroll if you don't, sorry!
- Only participate if he is a dreamie of yours. Don't enter just to resell him.
- Tell me why he is one of your dreamies. It doesn't have to be specific, I'm RNG'ing this but I want to know who really wants him.
- Only post once please, I'm going to go by post number.

Likely going to conclude this early, was going to do 10 but EST I feel like this is a fair amount of people, plus the site is hardly working for me.

Good luck. :>​

Last edited:
Hi ! I would love to have him!
My bad I didn't read all the rules; I've been wanting him since i've been wanting another lazy villager !

Ooh I'm pretty sure I have a free plot at the moment :> Sherb is one of my dreamies since he's so adorable! He will go well with my other new villagers theme I've got going on :)

Who doesnt love sherb and that adorable hairstyle!!! Sherb would have a loving home on my island!

I'd love Sherb! Those eyes! (Though I'm already over the moon that Lucky's moving in nextttt (thanks imoutos!)

I have a plot open and believes Sherb will be a great fit with my lazy village and have a great time here :LOL::LOL:!

He honestly seems like a great villager. Would love to have him!

Hello! I have a plot open and sherb is my #1 Grail! I have spent so many tickets trying to find him. I would LOVE to have him. 😭 I would not let him go. Honestly.

I would love to get Sherb, he's so precious and one of my top favorite villagers, and quite possibly my favorite new ACNH villager ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back