• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I wonder why they people are unwillingly to sell the chocolate cake. Is it discontinued? It's one of the collectables I would like.

yes it's out of stock. try not to post questions here, this place is for selling/buying/trading. someone may sell one but for a much higher price.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry for posting questions here. I'll keep in mind. And I'm not asking if it's out of stock. I'm asking if they will never restock them. I regret question thread creation.

The Chocolate Cake collectible often sells for 3,500-4000 Bells, from what I have seen. A few Chocolate Cake collectibles were available for purchase during the restock that coincided with the 8 September Bell Tree Direct, but not in subsequent restocks.

And in my opinion, their inclusion in at least one more restock is not out of the question.

Last edited:
they may restock, they may not. they decide if they want to or not.

Okay. I'm just only new here, so I still don't know enough of the site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delete this thread please. I don't want to see it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back