• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PWP ideas?

Jennyrae

Bells
So I'm making a fairytale forest themed town, and I was wondering what type of PWPs you would recommend. Here's some of the paths I'm going to use so you can get a feel for the colors/style.

EDIT: What color flowers do you guys think would work well with these paths?

flowerdesigns.jpg rivers2.jpg

Last edited:
wisteria trellis, fountain, stone fountain, topiaries, flowery arch, fairytale benches and bridges, bell, illuminated heart, picnic blanket, fairy tale clock. these are things that I see a lot of in fairy tale themed towns.

Yes, definitely all of the fairy-tale projects. I think they'll go nicely with the paths you're planning on. I also think the wisteria trellis, bell, stone tablet, and Stonehenge would be interesting.

aww i thought this was gonna be our ideas for new pwps lol somebody make that thread

use a lot of fairy tale pwps but also you could use the lantern streetlight since it kinda fits in with the orange.

If you want the flowers to match softness of the path, go for pink roses or carnations. If you want them to be bolder, go for pink tulips. What a pink + white combo, yellow + white, orange + white?

aww i thought this was gonna be our ideas for new pwps lol somebody make that thread

tbh, someone should ;]]

What color flowers do you guys think would work well with these paths?

orange, yellow, pink, white would look good i think. particularly orange lillies, white violets and all types of cosmos

also these are super cute paths. love how they blend into the grass. rly wonderful work from the op.

orange, yellow, pink, white would look good i think. particularly orange lillies, white violets and all types of cosmos

also these are super cute paths. love how they blend into the grass. rly wonderful work from the op.

This. These are the exact flowers I would recommend. :)

Pink flowers or if possible, all pink hybrids, white carnations, all orange, and a bit of blue roses. Don't always use the same type of flowers together. Try to have as much variety and mix them up so it wouldn't come out as repetitive.

Back