Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
I used custom designs to put TBT on my computer, and I thought maybe some of you might want to, too! So I wanted to share the code with you guys :)

EXXJ1lFVcAAHY7m.jpg
EXXKIIeUcAEWspq.jpg

omg this is so adorable, thanks for sharing! once I get a computer Im totally putting this on it lol

What a good idea! Saving this for when I’m lucky enough to find a computer in my shop haha.

thanks for sharing!

Omg that's so awesome! I'm definitely going to be using this when I get a computer of my own ^-^
Tysm for making and sharing this

dang that's pretty cool, if i didn't have other ideas in mind i'd definitely use it haha

Oh wow awesome! I need to buy a laptop now lol

Oh my, if I use this and random folks that aren't a TBTer (But know about TBT) and they see this on my computer in my house, maybe they'll say: "Hey, isn't that TBT?" I'll say: "Yes" Then they'll say: "Aren't you a member there?" And THEN i'll say: "YES!".

Nice work.

So cute! I have a laptop on my cranny's today and after seeing the price I went like 'meh I dont need it', but now I need haha

Oooh, this is clever! Definitely saving it. Now I have to go out and find a computer to put said design on 😂

Ooh. I finally have a purpose for my laptop that's been in my storage for around a month lol.

Back