• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ﺴ Punchy the lazy cat ﺴ

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonxVandal

Li'l Big Paws
Bells
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Timmy Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (226) +
Pretty sure he's original. His house and clothes are. Haven't spoken to him recently, not sure if he picked up someone else's catchphrase.

Looking for tbt offers only. He will go to the highest offer. I can have him in boxes asap. Will leave this up for about an hour or so. :>

Last edited:
What are tbt and how do I get them and if I had some, how do I give them to you?

Heya! It's the forum currency, you'll see it under your avatar. Every time you comment you earn forum bells (tbt/btb). To send them, just click on the Bells of the person (look under their avatar) you wish to send your tbt to, a little pop up window will appear and just type in how much you are sending. Hope that helps and I described that clear enough. :D

Thank Goodness! Every post I see says TBT this and TBT that and I'm setting trying to figure out what every buddy is talking about. This helps a lot thanks so much

Okkk thank you im just waiting for marshall to move out (hoping my auction page will kick off a bit more) then ill let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back