• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Progressive Furniture Speculation/Confirmation

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
We have all probably heard by now all the furniture available is free. However, it all becomes progressively available and designing a new villager's house is probably the best way to get more furniture. We have already see musical items from Fauna (I still call her Doremi btw), beach items probably associated with O'Hare, and kids-type items associated with Carrie. What about the others?

Erik would probably unlock some ski items and cabin furniture imo.

Jack would unlock some spooky/creepy furniture making him 10x better of an amiibo card than Isabelle. Cause what is Isabelle gonna lock especially with 19 versions of her, a desk and chair? Just kidding, but it'll probably only be like the minimal holiday stuff the explorer's day items and stuff like that so very little compared to what Jack will probably get!!! :)

Pascal, Jingle, Franklin, Gracie, Zipper, they'll probably all unlock the special holiday themes too provided they all get amiibo cards (Pascal is confirmed WOOO!)

That'll probably provide an added benefit of going for the amiibo cards to get that one NPC that unlocks practically a whole series of furniture, and since there's only one NPC per pack have fun buying tons!!!

I bet each has one particular item that's only unlocked by them- like the one piece they'll NEVER part with in New Leaf no matter how many times you give them alternate furniture with the same dimensions, hoping they'll finally part with it, and always decline every single time they invite you over yet when they ask you about buying one of them won't let you and you even send them letters over and over with pieces of furniture that are the same dimensions yet they STILL won't part with it- GENJI, I'm talking about you and your stupid tokonoma!!!

on a side note, seeing your username and signature, i hope we get more penguin villagers there's still a few penguin species that havent been covered in ac. ^^

yeah i wonder how the the unlocking will work but as you said could be that some come with getting new villager clients. as far as i understand the more you progress with the game and work on and expand peoples houses the more sets you'll unlock.
but we'll see, maybe you just get the special sets when that holiday comes around. i imagine jack might ask you to do his house around halloween for example..

speaking of which .. how cool wouldit be if we could make a house for the snowman family???

Last edited:
Back