• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pricing help

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Hi, everyone! I've been thinking of selling my art again. The problem is, I haven't sold anything in a while, so I'm not sure what my art is worth. If anyone could give me advice on how much I should be charging, both in RLC and TBT, it would be great appreciated. I'm thinking of offering two styles: chibis and half-bodies.

oH8s4B3m.png
5SXjP1Em.png
Q827JxMm.png
NpYsMcJm.png

RVe756Xm.png
vIqyOknm.png
MrfBUrem.png
sG0sLMam.png

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer! Looking forward to (hopefully) opening up a shop, soon!! :)

Your drawings are very cute! As for the price, I would go look at all of the other shops and see what people are charging in order to decide how to price your drawings. If your price is low enough, you might get a ton of responses! If it's high, you might still get some, but probably fewer. But I'm sure you'll get commissions if you make a shop, because your drawings are really cute!

Your drawings are very cute! As for the price, I would go look at all of the other shops and see what people are charging in order to decide how to price your drawings. If your price is low enough, you might get a ton of responses! If it's high, you might still get some, but probably fewer. But I'm sure you'll get commissions if you make a shop, because your drawings are really cute!

Thank you so much for your response and advice! I really appreciate it. :)

Oh I love your chibis, and your colouring is so nice and soft! I'm not really familiar with pricing on here unfortunately, but like kiwi said, definitely look at other shops maybe to get a better idea? Imo a handful of artists here undersell themselves tbt wise but I think that has to do with the lack of tbt going around lol.
In terms of RLC though, I'd say $10 USD minimum, and probably as high as $20 (for the fullbody chibis, at least). You may have to start on the lower if you want people to bite, but I know as you gain an audience, the higher you can raise your prices, which is what any artists should be ding if they're growing on social media. I still undersell my art tbh because it's hard to get any interest otherwise. 😔

Oh I love your chibis, and your colouring is so nice and soft! I'm not really familiar with pricing on here unfortunately, but like kiwi said, definitely look at other shops maybe to get a better idea? Imo a handful of artists here undersell themselves tbt wise but I think that has to do with the lack of tbt going around lol.
In terms of RLC though, I'd say $10 USD minimum, and probably as high as $20 (for the fullbody chibis, at least). You may have to start on the lower if you want people to bite, but I know as you gain an audience, the higher you can raise your prices, which is what any artists should be ding if they're growing on social media. I still undersell my art tbh because it's hard to get any interest otherwise. 😔

Thanks so much for your response! This is all good advice. :) I was also thinking around $10 USD for RLC, so I'm glad to know I wasn't way off. :) I definitely think it makes sense to start off a little lower initially, especially if I really want to attract customers. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. :)

Back