• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Posters (43 Left!)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
Alright! Send me the dodo when you're ready and I'll head on over! :]

Ok, will do. I just got home from some chores right now, so give me about 20 min to get everything settled here at home, and I'll send you over a Dodo code as soon as I can. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Hello, let me just check that I have all the posters I offered you originally, and then I'll message again when I'm getting a Dodo code. 🙂

Alright! Send me the dodo when you're ready and I'll head on over! :]

Ok, getting your Dodo code now... I'll send it to you via PM.

Just please clear your inventory for pickup. I have 40 posters for you. 🙂

Last edited:
Is the ones you have in the spoiler still up-to-date and you still need them? I have well over 150 different posters

Hello again! Looking at your updated list, I have these posters available to offer you:

Angus
Axel

Becky
Buzz

Cashmere
Clyde
Cobb
Curt

Deena
Dizzy
Dobie
Drake

Gonzo
Gulliver

Hippeux
Hornsby

Katt
Ken
Kevin

Norma

Olive

Pascal
Pate
Peck
Phineas
Pierce
Porter

Redd
Rizzo
Roald

Saharah
Sally
Shep
Sly
Static

Tortimer

Ursala

Vivian

Wardell
Willow
Winnie
Wisp

Zipper

Please just message back if you're interested. 🙂

Last edited:
Hello again! Looking at your updated list, I have these posters available to offer you:

Angus
Axel

Becky
Buzz

Cashmere
Clyde
Cobb
Curt

Deena
Dizzy
Dobie
Drake

Gonzo
Gulliver

Hippeux
Hornsby

Katt
Ken
Kevin

Norma

Olive

Pascal
Pate
Peck
Phineas
Pierce
Porter

Redd
Rizzo
Roald

Saharah
Sally
Shep
Sly
Static

Tortimer

Ursala

Vivian

Wardell
Willow
Winnie
Wisp

Zipper

Please just message back if you're interested. 🙂
Hi, I'd love to trade once I'm back from school! Which would be around 4:20pm EST. ^^

Hi, I'd love to trade once I'm back from school! Which would be around 4:20pm EST. ^^

Hello, I should be available then until about 5pm EST, and then again for half an hour from 5:30-6pm. I won't be fully available again until after 7pm EST. So just please let me know the time that is best for you. 🙂

Hi, I'll be free for a couple hours here!

Hello, so very sorry for not getting online until now. I was much busier than usual today IRL. Please let me know when you'll be free again, and I'll stay logged in for a while here in the forum.

Hello, I'm sorry to have missed you yesterday... but I have all of your posters laying out on my island ready for you! 🙂 So please just message back when you may be available to trade.

Hello again, I have these posters for you this time if you're still interested:

- Gruff
- Phoebe
- Pompom
- Prince
- Purrl
- Sheldon
- Tasha
- Vic

- Booker
- Copper
- Fushcia
- Julia
- Pashmina
- Walt

Hi, I would love those posters! I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back from school!

Hello, I'll be logged in most of the day, so just message me when you'll be available to trade! Here's an updated list of what I can offer you:

- Gruff
- Opal
- Peanut
- Phoebe
- Pompom
- Prince
- Purrl
- Sheldon
- Tasha
- Vic

- Booker
- Copper
- Fuchsia
- Julia
- Lopez
- Pashmina
- Pecan
- Sterling
- Walt

Hello, I'll be logged in most of the day, so just message me when you'll be available to trade! Here's an updated list of what I can offer you:

- Gruff
- Opal
- Peanut
- Phoebe
- Pompom
- Prince
- Purrl
- Sheldon
- Tasha
- Vic

- Booker
- Copper
- Fuchsia
- Julia
- Lopez
- Pashmina
- Pecan
- Sterling
- Walt
Hi, I'll be available for only 20 minutes!!

Hi, I would love those posters! I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back from school!

Hello, I have prepared all of your posters, and they are ready for pickup! 🙂
I'll be available today only until about 6 pm PST, and then not until late at night. So please just let me know when you can trade, and hope to see you in game soon. Take care!

Back