• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Posters (43 Left!)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
Hello again! :) I have a few more posters to offer you:
* Bones
* Flip
* Groucho
* Ozzie
* Phoebe
* Pudge
* Rod
* Simon
* T-Bone

Just let me know when you're available for pickup if interested... thanks, and take care!

I have Lobo and Monique. I'll have to order them, so they won't be available 'til tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to do this. You can have them for free.

Hello, I still have the posters I mentioned before for you! 🙂 So please just let me know if you still want them.

Hello, I still have the posters I mentioned before for you! 🙂 So please just let me know if you still want them.
Hi, I'll come back to this when I'm back from school! And apologies in advance, it must've slipped my mind. Is this what you're currently offering?
Hello again! :) I have a few more posters to offer you:
* Bones
* Flip
* Groucho
* Ozzie
* Phoebe
* Pudge
* Rod
* Simon
* T-Bone

Just let me know when you're available for pickup if interested... thanks, and take care!

Hi, I'll come back to this when I'm back from school! And apologies in advance, it must've slipped my mind. Is this what you're currently offering?

Hello, it's OK about the wait. It just seemed odd since we've traded before already. But let me check what I have currently, because I may have more to offer you. I'll give you an updated list soon. But just let me know your next availability whenever you can trade. Take care. 🙂

Hello again! This is the updated list of the posters I have to offer you:
- Alli
- Amelia
- Annalise
- Bones
- Clay
- Cyrano
- Flip
- Friga
- Groucho
- Kyle
- Leonardo
- Mallary
- Ozzie
- Phoebe
- Pudge
- Rod
- Simon
- T-Bone

Hello, do you happen to be available to trade today? ^^

I just got back home after a day out today, so sorry i wasn't able to trade today. I'll be available only later tonight & earlier tomorrow morning.

I have a few posters you need
I have Twiggy's poster right now
and I can get you Vesta's poster, Jacob's poster and Carrie's poster. I would like 1 TBT per poster so that's 4 TBT if you still want all four posters, if your interested we can trade tomorrow :)

Hello again, you're so close to finishing, it's so exciting! 😄 I can offer you the following posters this time around:

-Alli
-Annalise
-Brewster
-Clay
-Elmer
-Friga
-Leonardo
-Mallary
-Naomi
-Pavé
-Puck
-Rowan
-Sheldon
-Yuka

I have a few posters you need
I have Twiggy's poster right now
and I can get you Vesta's poster, Jacob's poster and Carrie's poster. I would like 1 TBT per poster so that's 4 TBT if you still want all four posters, if your interested we can trade tomorrow :)
Yes, that would be great! :D
Hello again, you're so close to finishing, it's so exciting! 😄 I can offer you the following posters this time around:

-Alli
-Annalise
-Brewster
-Clay
-Elmer
-Friga
-Leonardo
-Mallary
-Naomi
-Pavé
-Puck
-Rowan
-Sheldon
-Yuka
Thanks so much, this'll help a lot! :D I'll be in school today but maybe we can trade when I'm back! ^^

Back