Post your amiibo collection!

Crappy camera...took multiple pics...
I want to get more amiibo, however money is finite unfortunately! :p

IMG_20151011_125732.jpg
IMG_20151011_125738.jpg
IMG_20151011_125745.jpg
IMG_20151011_125753.jpg
IMG_20151011_125800.jpg

I have Peach, Mario, Zelda, and Pikachu, aka the most common ones in NA.

Liek if u cri every tiem.

Manage to pick this guy up at Best Buy yesterday and was able to pre-order Falco as well at Best Buy at their customer service area x3. I am loving these restock Best buy, Gamestop and my local Toys R us have huge amount of amiibo's restock o-o.. I was worried that where I live that I was gonna have bad luck in buying amiibos and that my local stores where not gonna have any restock. I was sure wrong on that XD.

Omg I am so close to finishing my smash bros amiibo set x.x... I still need like 22 amiibo's left to finish my smash bros amiibo set x.x..

2ypev6e.jpg

Last edited:
I've only taken a recent picture using my Smash series amiibo.
SWfrw8U.jpg

Just need Falco and the DLC characters and the roster is complete! And the Miis too I suppose.

Not shown are: SM Series Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Silver Mario, Gold Mario, Inkling Boy and Girl, Classic Mario, Modern Mario, Pink and Blue Yarn Yoshis.

Last edited:
db4587187f8896e4fe7c7acd34e0f12d.png

My current ones!
The Splatoon trio, Robin, and Lucina are my favorites.

Amiibo card collection is not complete.

Adding to my collection: Green, Blue, and Pink Yarn Yosi, as well as a Marth that is being mailed to me as payment for art. I'll take another picture once Marth arrives.~

Last edited:
Adding to my collection: Green, Blue, and Pink Yarn Yosi, as well as a Marth that is being mailed to me as payment for art. I'll take another picture once Marth arrives.~

Inkling Squid aaaaah! I need it but there is literally no way to get it T-T i hope that i can buy it from someone later lol

Good luck! I pre-ordered my set when they first came around. I knew Splatoon was being hyped quite a bit and I was really excited for it. I just didn't expect the triple pack to sell out as quickly as it did. I feel super fortunate. They're probably still my favorite set.

Good luck! I pre-ordered my set when they first came around. I knew Splatoon was being hyped quite a bit and I was really excited for it. I just didn't expect the triple pack to sell out as quickly as it did. I feel super fortunate. They're probably still my favorite set.

I know right, the thing is, i live in Europe. The only way to get the Squid here is via the limited editon pack. Which is not going to be restocked. The triple pack however, IS going to be restocked so i am pretty screwed...

Last edited:
Oh no! I guess that would be the best bet, with you ending up with extras if you already have the other two. Maybe someone would want the extras?

The Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy. I'm not sure if Lars already has either of those, so buying the triple pack would leave them with extras.

I do have those unfortunately. Also the tri-pack is not even sold here in Europe. It sucks so hard. I honestly think that this is just plain rude from Nintendo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Extras of what? I don't mind having some extras.

Watch out i am going to be honest here. A bit too honest probably but oh well.

This might be a good moment to stop Jason. Don't you think you have enough already? I am quite sick of you teasing me with your collection, it is not funny. Not everyone has the money for it. You do even not buy them with hard earned money. I have to work (like most people) for my amiibo, you just have a study grant. Oh and if i get doubles, i would give them to someone who do not have them yet. They deserve them more than you do.

Last edited:
I have:

Smash:
King Dedede
Villager
Olimar
Mario Party:
Silver Mario
Toad
Bowser
Peach

+ Some amiibo cards

I would post photos, but I don't have a good camera and I keep them in a draw so they don't get dusty.

I'm also planning to pick up one of the Yarn Yoshis (Provided they actually work with Mario party 10) and all of the animal crossing ones possible!

I have:

Smash:
King Dedede
Villager
Olimar
Mario Party:
Silver Mario
Toad
Bowser
Peach

+ Some amiibo cards

I would post photos, but I don't have a good camera and I keep them in a draw so they don't get dusty.

I'm also planning to pick up one of the Yarn Yoshis (Provided they actually work with Mario party 10) and all of the animal crossing ones possible!

Nice! Dedede is on my wanted list...

I don't have that many:

Inkling Girl
Inkling Boy
Inkling Squid
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
Blue Yarn Yoshi
Rosalina (2x)

I will post a picture when my blue yarn yoshi comes in the mail, but:

Ike
Samus